Jordan vs India International Friendly — 17 November

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Just curious. When and where is our Next International Friendly match ??
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1936 Points
    Oman 27th December, not sure though.

munna219777
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    edited November 2018
    It is very interesting to note that NT when preparing for Asian cup had really bad results under Bob Houghton even though those were supposedly our best players. Our Asian cup results were also losses by 3 or 4 goals where we literally parked the bus against Australia and Korea. What has changed now? One for sure is player's confidence and exposure and secondly fitness levels. However the question is have we really bridged the gap in Asia since 2011?
    munna219777Carbon_14Deb_Bankartik91
  • samsam 16428 Points
    We will perform much better than what we did in last Asia cup. The results against China and Jordan give me hope. Mainly the mentality has changed along with fitness level. 
    munna219777Carbon_14BrainFallINDIAgoalkeeparatuljgsudheermylankalsouravindiakartik91
  • shibiershibier 2996 Points
    I am still hopefull that India can reach the 2nd round  with enormous support of our fans , They should keep their morale high  and if Constantine kept his ego aside and select proper squad definitely  we can give decent performance. 

Off the topic : Ticket sale is on , and there are still lots of tickets available for Indian matches. If any one wish to come please book it in advance as last phase  sale will be sold out quickly due to indian expats presence in UAE. 
    munna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
    What are the prices of tickets
    @goalkeepar 25 AED,50 AED and 75 AED for the first round matches. 

Btw Yesterday Jordan drew with KSA in their second international friendly , I have checked the Jordan lineup and  yesterday they have started with 6 players from the starting line up against India. And 3 other players came as substitute who has played against us.  
    Sanjeev BiswasDEFENCE123goalkeeparmunna219777kartik91
    I have booked 4 tickets from 75 Category  for India vs UAE match , But don't know how I will reach there from Doha due to the current blockade imposed on Qatar. I have to take transit thru muscat , Kuwait city or Mumbai to reach Abudhabi which is only 500 km from Doha. Time waste and expensive ticket fare .
    Sanjeev Biswasrathorevarun4 Carbon_14Ronnymunna219777kartik91
    edited November 2018
    Qatar Team is allowed for the tournament but Fans are not ?? Probably a 'dhow' is the only way at night !! B)
    goalkeeparashindia
    27th December match is hardly 10 days before AFC tournament. It will be difficult to make any team changes or try any new players. Both team players will play cautiously to avoid any injuries. It is as good as nothing.
    Carbon_14