Youth Team Coaches

13»

Comments

• Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9961 Points
    I am always of the opinion that Colin Toal is doing a great job. My congratulations to Mr Toal! He should be extended all kind of infrastructure. He should be allowed to hold camps in Europe and play the European kids on a regular basis.

Some I-league clubs such as Salgaocar, JCT, Vasco, Sesa, Pune, Mumbai, Mohun Bagan are doing good work on the youth development front. Can someone provide more details on this, like the success rates, what happens to those who do not make the grade, and the like.
  • AIFF appoints Sajid as U-14 coach

Srinagar, Mar 8: Sajid Yousuf Dar has been assigned appointed as under-14 national team coach by All India Football Federation (AIFF).
    The selection camp for national under-14 team is scheduled to be held from March 16 to April 8 at Kalyani stadium West Bengal.
    It is second coaching assignment for Sajid after he last year qualified Asian Football Confederation (AFC) ‘A’ licence coaching course. He was earlier assigned jobs of selector and coach by AIFF for under-19 national team.
    Sajid, an AFC ‘A’ licence coach has become first person from JK to become national selector and coach.
    Delighted over his selection, he said, “After hanging my boots as a player I joined coaching profession and aspired to reach pinnacle. This is a step in that direction and I am hopeful that this is just a beginning.”
    “I am happy that AIFF showed faith in me. My aim is to get permanent role in any of the national side. Then only I can call myself a national coach. Till that time it is only in scraps and is not enough to be named as national coach,” Sajid who also coaches Kashmir University team said.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Great news for J and K. They have been making a lot of news lately. Good for there development.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    j& k had been doing great in recent years producing some good players and support staffs... this news would be good one for them to continue their good work...and i just wish j&k bank just try to professionalize themselves and try their luck at national stage [-O<
  • shankar wrote:
    j& k had been doing great in recent years producing some good players and support staffs... this news would be good one for them to continue their good work...and i just wish j&k bank just try to professionalize themselves and try their luck at national stage [-O<

I think they fulfill the criteria (maybe not fully but the main parts) but I think the AIFF had said that no Bank or Army teams are allowed. So J&K Bank will have to wait.

Now we need AIFF to say no to corporate named teams and I will be happy.