Indian Super League 2019-20

Comments

• BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7392 Points
    A 11 year old kid would have had a better comeback than that. Unfortunately you don't have the minimum IQ to have a sane debate with . In fact if you had we wouldn't be having this conversation in the first place . So keep getting high on cheap shit .Cheers . 

goalkeepar
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30216 Points
    edited October 2019

FC Goa 1-1 Bengaluru FC - Match 9 Highlights | Hero ISL 2019-20

For me the moment of this match was Seriton's sliding tackle to deny Sunil Chhetri  a simple tap-in (68 min.)...absolutely jaw-dropping. Hope he is inducted in the NT as soon as possible

Just listen to the "oh, my,my, my" by the commentator at the end when FC Goa missed an easy chance. I have always wondered why some of the commentators in ISL get so orgasmic at times (I have seen this in other matches too) :o :o 
    PassigoalkeeparAbhishek
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1937 Points
    @thebeautifulgame it is the courtesy of Mr.Anant Tyagi, he is their "Captain Leader Legend"
    haritrams24SiV
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30216 Points
    According to the Bengali daily Aajkal, since construction work is going on at Kalinga stadium, Odisha FC would not get to play its first two home matches there. They would play those two matches at Pune's Balewadi stadium.

"We need a team in Pune, ghost of Balewadi needs its annual sacrifice, otherwise it will migrate in search of sacrifice."
    Seems that the prediction of @dev_pfc has been fulfilled, at least partially. :p
    dev_pfcSiVindian_goonergoalkeeparAbhishekgiridharan
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1937 Points
    Let's hope it's true, so I can watch BFC playing in Pune again.
    haritrams24
  • I will make sure that I will watch both of these matches  especially on Free tickets
  • PassiPassi Playboy Mansion1574 Points
    An excerpt from an article in a Goan paper today:
    Manvir Singh may have impressed as a player in the teams developmental squad but has still not developed the art of dribbling; taking shots at goal; or being able to make play. Yet, he is being given a nod and a player who has the attributes that he does not and has been bought for a sum, is being sidelined. Comparing his play to Liston Colaco will be an insult to the latter.

dev_pfc[Deleted User]sudheermylankalgoalkeepar
  • for some reason , Semilen , jackichand and manvir are loberas favourite, Its shame he cant find or not willing to find relevant back up for these three players 
    he also waste mandar on Left back position

He could use Gama-Mandar combo on left and find suitable partner for seriton on right ..

Hopefully all teams would learn trick of stopping johouh like BFC and they might lose some matches which would force lobera to try something new

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29729 Points
    @Brain Fail India, IQ level ? What is that ? Some western made Theory to calculate smartness ? Lol in even that I will beat you, as I know you brain has failed and need a brain transplant to function normally , after spamming FB because of your Failed Spamming DNA has currpted your brain leading it to become a Failed Brain 
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29729 Points
    ATKFC are set to shift base to the Jadavpur Stadium from next season . The stadium is currently undergoing renovation work and as per reports , it will have all facilities that YBK currently has . Capacity after installation of bucket seats will be around 10k and West Bengal Government is likely to put forward the stadium as a host for the u17 Womens World Cup next year 
    Abhishekindian_goonereldhose777haritrams24giridharansouravindiakartik91