Indian Super League 2019-20

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29732 Points
    I agree with shanky 
    [Deleted User]deepak dedhaashindia
  • eldhose777eldhose777 India147 Points
    FT:: ODISHA 4 - MUMBAI 2
    Treat to watch the game,  definitely Odisha will be on track and working as a unit. Jerry and Subham really well today. 
    giridharangoalkeeparAbhishekindian_gooner
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    Yeah Jerry was quite active. We need finishers to reach ends of crosses, apart from chettri nobody can finish. ISL needs a no foreign striker rule.
    Abhishek[Deleted User]sudheermylankalRonnyatuljg
  • samsam 16533 Points
    You can't enforce such rule. If you try teams will register players like Coro as defender or even GK for that matter. 
    Nagendraatuljgindian_gooner
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    edited October 2019
    Then no foreign player should be allowed to enter the box of opposite team. This should be the rule.
    dev_pfcashindiasamAbhishekmunna219777atuljggoalkeeparindian_goonerPassigiridharan
    I know. I know. I am just speaking hypothetically. We don't get a fair idea of how strong players actually are becaueb of the number of foreigners in the team. If you are paired with a world class defender, you will have a lot more clean sheets. 

In older I leagues 4 foreigners was an ideal spot. 
    Abhishek
    Those foreign strikers will still outscore the indians by scoring from outside the box, there is no hope for our failed genetics banning foreign striker's is not the solution, only naturalization or half blood Indian players can save India in football
    gaffertapeNaujawanharitrams24Passideepak dedha
    edited November 2019
    It's stuff like this that makes me think you understand nothing of football.

Sure genetics plays a huge part  if you will be a successful sportsman or not but it has nothing specific with football.

Japanese, Mexicans, Koreans are all small statured people. Their structure is similar to us, infact we have a large Punjabi and south Indian Tall population. We have Agile North Easterns,  we have sturdy Sardars, in a way we have everything we need. 

What we don't have is the culture. If the culture is not there, genes can't do shit.

Take Paraguay, Peru, etc as example, even after being South American they aren't of the same quality as Brazilians, Uruguayans, Argentinians or Chileans. 

Only because the sport is not deeply rooted kn their history.

We are so strong in Cricket because it has been culturally ingrained in us.
    haritrams24gaffertapeAbhishekgoalkeeparindian_goonerRonnyPassiNagendradeepak dedha
    Lol you don't understand anything, height is not a problem in football nor the physicality of Indians, what I am saying is we lack the Footballic Gene and it has been scientifically proven, footballic gene gives a person footballing brain,Desire to play and score goal's, increases technical ability and many more things in India only Chhetri got this gene due to rare genetic mutation, if we have to be successful we need naturalize Africans and Brazilians just like Qatar or China, Chinese were smart they have discovered this problem. Other option is inviting half blood players like Danny That etc to our NT and giving them citizenship or start a Nation wide hunt with help of geneticlogist to find the people with this rare mutation, or other optution is we genetically engineer baby's before they are born by changing the DNA of the embryo.
    BrainFallINDIAindian_goonerNaujawanChelseafanGuwahatiangaffertape
    Lmao I can't even....