Oman vs India | FIFA World Cup Q | 19-11-19 |

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    How many shots on goal have we managed ?
  • KoolKool USA186 Points
    Fellow sports fans ...
    See the good thing is - our team is trying to play an international standard style of football and making mistakes as they are still learning. This is a very positive step in my opinion. The coach has come into a place where kick and run style has been played for so long and trying to change the basic structure of the play. Mistakes and losses are part of this learning process. Coach is also experimenting different things to figure out and identify which combination of players would work under pressure etc. I am glad at least our players are making these mistakes trying to play the right style of football. We do see lot of positive,s of course misses and discontinuity etc due to lack of practice in this style. As they continue to progress we will see these mistakes come down and a solid style of play would emerge in the coming months. It is like, a hindi speaking family has joined their first son in an english medium LKG and they need to give him enough time before they expect their kid to start writing his own english poems. I would like to see more positive comments coming from our group they negativity. Stop looking at the mistakes for now, look for the positives and write about them. In due course you would be able to cheer and write few negatives and more positives. I do not mean to offend anyone ... Atleast people here with sufficient knowledge be supportive of the team than like a normal spectator who goes on the negative mode ... :) 

Passishibiernamewtheldsudheermylankal
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Golui in, finally bheke out
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Sarthak Golui in for Rahul Bheke
  • KoolKool USA186 Points
    As of now - we just need to get one good chance to get back on even terms. :)
    Passi
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    I feel we are playing better in 2nd half just like we did against Afghanistan
  • samsam 16428 Points
    edited November 2019
    Oman is clearing with panic. They are scared by our last min goal reputation  :D
    PassishibierajmalAbhishek