I-League 2019-2020 General Discussion.

Comments

• Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9970 Points
    If Indian football is shit, if IL is shit, if ISL is shit, then why are you around discussing these?
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29710 Points
    I would pose the same question to @goalkeepar. If it is scientifically proved that Indians cannot play football, as you claim, then what is the relevance of IFN?
    SamyajitgaffertapeBrainFallINDIAgopiajeeshkartik91
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29289 Points
    @thebeautifulgame I am here as one day india will allow OCI players with superior genetics to play for india and maybe one day india will naturalize players then we will qualify for WC, I am waiting for that day to happen, till they let's enjoy ISL and I league the only place where can celebrate as we play our self, else we know our leagues are not even up to Maldive league standards as proven by results in AFC tournament's.
    DEFENCE123Samyajitashindiamunna219777gaffertapemohammed_87hassankartik91
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    OCI players have same genetics. They get OCI card because their parents were indian citizens.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29289 Points
    One parent can be foreign.
    gaffertapemunna219777giridharanashindia
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10454 Points
    I think we need someone to develop genetic injector and change genes of our Indian players into superior French or Brazilian genes
    haritrams24dev_pfc
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29710 Points
    Then he/she wouldn't be "Indian"

We want to measure ourselves, whether in the football field or in the battlefield, as Indians, I guess. If we succeed, we should succeed as Indians, if we fail, then too as Indians

Changing our identity, whether by genetic injection or otherwise, or aspiring for an ersatz version of Indianness, is not the solution 
    haritrams24deepak dedhakartik91
  • G_KG_K Kerala5182 Points
    Sudeva FC (Delhi), Ryntih SC (Shillong) and Sreenidhi Football Club (Visakhapatnam) have picked up the bid papers for a direct entry into the I-League.

FC Bengaluru United had to opt out because of the condition put forward by AIFF Executive Committee that barred clubs from bidding, if the city already has an I-League/ISL team. The same reason forced Sreenidhi FC (Hyderabad) to propose Visakhapatnam as the base.

The clubs have to submit the bid within 2 weeks and the decision will be made by AIFF next month.

Source: Marcus Mergulhao
    giridharanNagendra
  • ashindiaashindia 9264 Points
    edited June 2020
    Sreenidhi FC should have represented Hyderabad. They have top class training facilities in Hyderabad
    giridharangaffertapeSiVCarbon_14
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6520 Points
    Atleast Sreenidhi FC would have chosen near-by places like Warangal & Karimnagar. Visakhapatnam too far from Hyderabad and is in different state now.

Sreenidhi management is very good. I have studied in their college, they encourage sports and facilities are good.. 

thebeautifulgamedeepak dedhaashindiaSiVgiridharanatuljgCarbon_14kartik91