I-League 2020-2021: A New Beginning

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Venkatesh is a horrible coach tbh. No structure nothing. He's just setting up team to avoid embarrassment
    munna219777indian_goonerPassigoalkeeparCarbon_14deepukartik91
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    this raises doubt over entire selection process of age group teams by AIFF
    Deb_Bankartik91
  • G_KG_K Kerala5182 Points
    Does Venkatesh have anything in his coaching CV other than Indian team's Assistant Coach?
    What use is this program if there's no proper coach involved. Need not be a foreigner. There are good coaches in youth football here in India itself.
    ashindiamunna219777indian_goonerPassiDeb_Bangoalkeeparmasefieldtheoilfieldkartik91
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    edited January 2021
    These arrows boys doesn't belong to ileague level... It was quite evident the way they play.. I saw instances of their mfs not going near and tackling the foreign forwards running  in...  Just waste of time, since these boys will not be signed by any isl/ileague teams next season for such poor performances

Instead, they must open up to give chances to U 23 Centre backs, CAMs and Strikers sitting in ISL/Ileague benches....  Also, AIFF needs to sign the contract with the foreign coach , such that he must be willing to take up coaching of Indian arrows during off season for national team.... No point in paying so much salary and they sit happily at home..... All isl coaches say that these indian players do not have game intelligence, which should have been taught at younger age....  The national team coach can come and add value, explain how to improve tactically, think on the field, understand game plan, scout  for national team, U23 team etc....  

That India U16 team under Bibiano would have done well to play in ileague ahead of AFC championship, rather than playing some unknown clubs in UAE at taxpayers money..... 
    indian_goonergaffertapeashindiaDeb_BangoalkeeparCarbon_14munna219777Passisparta
  • You have to give credit to AIFF for having an Indian at the helm of affairs to coach the future of Indian football! :D 

What visionary ideas!
    munna219777giridharanindian_gooner
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Like coach like player. When someone like Venkatesh coaches, the products are also like him, low quality. 
    gaffertapeindian_goonermunna219777kartik91
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Arrows is just setup so AIFF can get transfer fee for players and some coaches there act as agents and get a cut out of transfers 
    gaffertape
  • How is Gaurav Mukhi playing?? Anyone saw his game in the I-League?
    SiVmunna219777sparta
  • indianFootballFanindianFootballFan India4496 Points
    In today's 1st Match TRAU defeated Chennai City FC by 2-0. Would love to see CCFC getting relegated this season and going on to take over Chennaiyin FC, thus becoming the first club in the history of Football to get relegated to top division.
    PassiG_KgoalkeeparRonnythebeautifulgameDeb_BanSamyajitmasefieldtheoilfieldgiridharanharitrams24and 6 others.
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    edited January 2021

Currently he is playing for Mohammedan Sporting against Punjab
    Looked a bit overweight to me

Many mohammedan players are on chubby side   Tirthankar sarkar, Mukhi   and few others

Hotel food in Bio-Bubble plus lack of exercise due to Corona I guess :D

giridharan