AFC U23 Asian Cup 2023

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29246 Points
    Also add Briyce Miranda 
    giridharanashindia
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3617 Points
    Sivasakthi also could be groomed in this group.
    Nagendramasefieldtheoilfield
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    What is Floyd Pinto doing these days? He can coach the team. 
    dev_pfc
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Many U 23  players are in the National Team or knocking on the doorsteps.
    For the sake of their advancement, National Team coach Stimac and Venkatesh should go there as coaching team.
    gaffertape
  • G_KG_K Kerala5182 Points
    Floyd Pinto is with RG Punjab FC, I guess. I think it's better the NT coach take charge of the U23 team. He will get to see more players closely.
    munna219777giridharanChelseafan
  • rathorevarun4 rathorevarun4 1651 Points
    edited July 2021
    I hope he will prove me wrong but if stimac coaches U-23 Squad he have the ability to make team finish last in the group.....
    Btw group is not at all tough we have good set of players but don't have a good coach someone like armano colaco....have khalid but he will not get the chance
    Bibiano can manage this team better than pinto or stimac but but all knows what's going to happen...

Leave the U23 team. AIFF has alloted U20 team to Shanmugham. Does he deserve it? Has he proved anything on his own?

On the other side we have Bibiano who has coached this same sets of players before and achieved success. That's the job of a TD, to set a playing style for all age group teams and continue development. And we don't have a full-time TD. This is the reason why we are top in U16 category and at the same time never qualified for U23 Finals.
    goalkeeparthebeautifulgamegaffertapegiridharanspartaindian_gooner
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    Venkatesh is really good. He was the key behind Constantine's success. When Arrows faltered in I league he took over and they made remarkable progress. I would rather see him coach U-23 than Derrick or someone else if Stimac is not given the job.
    gaffertapegiridharanjitug1979EastBengalPridekarenesudhakar2050
    UAE U23 played a friendly match against Brazil Olympic team and lost 5-2. 
    indian_gooner
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
     I saw that. They are super solid!