Indian Super League 2021-22: Let's Football

Comments

• that was not inappropriate. stupid isl management. he only questioned about refree decision. it should be treated as a lesson for ISL  to spend money on VAR. kbfc are always victims of poor refreeing. next season in kochi stadium if something like poor refreeing happens the fans will make a noise, boo them, organize a protest etc.
    i'm honestly tired of these poor refreeing standards over the years which are crucial and kills the game.
    giridharanmunna219777gopiajeeshgaffertape
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Hyderabad puts on a clinical show, thrashes NEUFC 5-1! The difference in quality was huge. NEUFC has signed some shit players in Masroof, that guy is like a poor'er version of Raju Gaikwad, except he cant even put in long throws. 
    gaffertapemunna219777
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    NE and Kerala are such boring teams to watch man! NE though are a bit bogged down by their lack of foreigners right now but their Indian contingent is very weak. Odisha has some exciting strikers and EB's Perosevic is a great striker too except that he is very selfish
    For BFC Prince Ibarra has finally shown that he will do well. Physically very strong and fast as well. Can be the perfect foil for Cleiton. 
    I think Chennai has very average foreigners and it's going to hurt them
    Greg Stewart is a good signing by JFC
    Goa needs more from Airam and it was a big mistake to let go of Igor Anulo. Look at his goals for Mumbai City! Good upgrades in Cassio and Ygor for the players from last season. Feels like Apuia has easily replaced Hugo Boumous
    munna219777
    What a signing Ogbeche is for Hyd! Cant believe so many teams have let him move on after each season..what an upgrade over Aridane..his positioning and finishing is top notch!
    Unbelievable player and commitment at the age of 37. For every corner he is the last man defending for his team!
    munna219777goalkeeparindian_goonerashindiagiridharanNagendraatuljgEastBengalPridesparta
    On a good day Greg Stewart looks like one of the signings of the season! Great pace shown by Komal and Boris today
    giridharanindian_gooner
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3613 Points
    Coyle always plays with high intensity, Stewart obviously fits the bill. But will be interesting how they will perform after a few games. I really wish the games are spaced out because managers with philosophy of high press and high intensity can never sustain the ISL environment. Not that it's bad, but it's a sad thing coaches like Habas have an edge due to the way the league games are organized. 
    munna219777indian_goonersouravindiaRonny
  • in the 2nd half of yesterday's jfc ofc game, there were so many intententional fouls by ofc players worthy of straight red card but the refree didn't give such. another episode of poor refreeing. 
    seems as last season, we will have to post refrees mistakes in this ISL thread.
    giridharanmunna219777
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    edited December 2021
    Probably the best game in ISL this season today. Sad to see Rahim Ali's performance though
    munna219777
    Rahim Ali's performance has always been sad except for that one game against Oman. I dont expect him to be even picked up for the next National camp
    namewtheldmunna219777goalkeepar
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Ronny said:
    Rahim Ali's performance has always been sad except for that one game against Oman. I dont expect him to be even picked up for the next National camp
    He will be picked, there are quota systems involved. If you think NT is picked on merit, you have only followed Indian football through social media :lol: 
    goalkeeparmunna219777