Comments

• RaghsRaghs Chennai654 Points
    Of course. Another final lost. 
    munna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    Goan players helped Hyderabad fc win 
    ashindiamunna219777giridharanindian_goonerThe real AG
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6435 Points
    Congratulations Hyderabad FC & it's fans. Need few more trophies like this from Telangana & Andhra in both ISL & I league to revive football in that area. 
    ashindiamunna219777goalkeepargiridharansudheermylankalsouravindiaindian_goonerThe real AGkartik91
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3571 Points
    edited March 2022
    Congratulations to Hyderabad for sticking to their game plan till the end. I think Ivan let the team down with questionable substitution taking 2 of their best penalty takers out. That too Alvaro at 113th min when he was clearly not injured. Both the teams played a great game. Manolo got all substitutions right got the order of penalty takers right as well
    goalkeeparmunna219777Nagendraindian_goonergaffertapekartik91
    They should had given peneltys to Luna and Chencho instead of Jeakson and Nishu 
    munna219777Nagendragiridharanindian_goonergaffertape
  • munna219777munna219777 28491 Points
    This is why playing in Cup tournaments is important every season.

Players get valuable exposure to face  extra Time and Penalties in Federation Cup / Durand Cup type tournaments. 
    Relegation and Promotion scenario also helps in facing must win situations where teams throw kitchen sink out there on the field.

It was very frustrating for me to watch Kerala Blasters during Penalties and I was neutral. Imagine the plight of die-hard fans.
    Carbon_14giridharanshibiersudheermylankalsouravindiaindian_goonergoalkeepargaffertapekartik91
  • shibiershibier 2992 Points
    I am from Kerala but not a fan of KBFC only because of this annoying fans, but this time I would love to see them as champions . Better luck next time Kerala 
    giridharanindian_goonermunna219777haritrams24ashindiagaffertapekartik91
    Kerala Blasters only win hearts,livers and kidneys, while gokulam Kerala is the real deal, alredy champions both there man and woman teams in Asia, infect there woman team is best in india 
    giridharanmunna219777ashindiagaffertape
  • yes. it was disappointing for kbfc. but like other members mentioned, substitutions and penalty decisions cost the game. 
    sometimes i wish the game should have held behind closed doors now. All of a sudden playing in front of a crowd and after a gap of 2 years.
    so congatulations hyderabad fc on their maiden title.
    Postivies:
    1) It was good to see poster of Syed Abdul Rahim in the stadium by HFC fans. Shaiju Damodaran & Joe Paul Anchery also mentioned it during commentarty. It wlll or should boost the growth of football in the state.
    2) Redemption for Laximkant Kattimani. He has got lot of share for trolls and loses. Except for the goal conceded, he was brilliant. Take a bow.
    3) kbfc team is set and well played. hope the management keep the team as it is.
    4) the blinder from sahil travora was outstanding finish. coulnd't help but admire the beauty. if we think from a perspective of HFC fan, what a paisa vasool moment from them.
    5) we lost 2 finals to ATK but this time it was not ATK of ATKMB. so i can congratulate wholeheartedly to HFC. ATK and their fans are always pain in the ass. Sorry for that reason, that pain in the ass also goes to MB because of ATK.
    6) players like ogbeche still respect kbfc which he mentioned after celebrations. 

munna219777giridharanthebeautifulgameCarbon_14Nagendraashindiakartik91Raghs