Indian Football Transfer News 2022-2023, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Given the squad I don't think Consti can do any better. They could have tried strengthening in Jan window. Their budget is also nowhere near Mumbai, ATKMB, KB, Bengaluru, Goa or others. They are probably the 2-4 th from the bottom in terms of budget. Is Emami not willing to splurge cash and just do cut money signings and expect big things from the team? Eb fans should be worried as they have not shown any signs of bringing in any decent signings. I feel like still the old EB officials are running the club like they did before. It is high time Emami does something about it. The way a club is run tells a lot. KB was a mess with 7 managers for 7 seasons, but they tried to enforce structure. It did not happen in season 1 for Karolis, But eventually they are getting their balance right and looking long term. EB needs restructure, they are very much out of terms with the rest of the world in terms of running the club.
    All that is too much! We will just sack a coach who shouldnt have been hired anyway, easier for everyone. 
    giridharanmunna219777
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Given the squad I don't think Consti can do any better. They could have tried strengthening in Jan window. Their budget is also nowhere near Mumbai, ATKMB, KB, Bengaluru, Goa or others. They are probably the 2-4 th from the bottom in terms of budget. Is Emami not willing to splurge cash and just do cut money signings and expect big things from the team? Eb fans should be worried as they have not shown any signs of bringing in any decent signings. I feel like still the old EB officials are running the club like they did before. It is high time Emami does something about it. The way a club is run tells a lot. KB was a mess with 7 managers for 7 seasons, but they tried to enforce structure. It did not happen in season 1 for Karolis, But eventually they are getting their balance right and looking long term. EB needs restructure, they are very much out of terms with the rest of the world in terms of running the club.
    Also like many EB fans I also think this year EB has a much better Indian squad than last year. There is no reason for Constantin to play oldies like Haokip when we have someone like Jesin in the reserves. A young talented goalkeeper like Aditya Patra is wasted in the reserves while Kamaljeet makes howlers continuously (another schoolboy error today to concede the second goal), how the eff Passi makes the squad every match or Alex Lima plays 90 mins? Why is Rakip, Jhangra being overlooked continiously? His tactics are outdated and his team selection is below par to say the least. Give me a decent no. 9 and I will get this same squad to play much better football. 
    sudheermylankalmunna219777sparta
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
    Peter Hartley released by Jamshedpur
    giridharan
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    So Pogba was a flop signing?
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3624 Points
    Haha yeah he did not do any justice when given chances. But the reason Slavko was signed because currently Kauko, Pogba are all injured.
    Ronny
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Chennaiyin were stupid to let Slavko go and then sign Fallou and Vafa who get easily beaten by anyone with decent pace. 
    goalkeepargiridharangaffertapeashindiamunna219777
  • Luis Suarez to ATKMB rumors are totally false. Just like the Diego Costa one.
    I know they have enquired about Kasper Junker. But he will probably sign in MLS.
    goalkeeparmunna219777
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29636 Points
    edited December 2022
    Marcus has confirmed that ATKMB's second foreign signing has been done, and the player is from South America
    giridharandebarghya89munna219777
This discussion has been closed.