India Vs Jordan International Friendly I 28 May 2022

Comments

• haritrams24haritrams24 kerala1990 Points
  • haritrams24haritrams24 kerala1990 Points
    Play Roshan singh in attacking position
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29620 Points
    Second goal by Jordan
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Can't wait to play Cambodia and SAFF teams. Need to see our team winning once in a while
    Deb_Banmunna219777ashindiaindian_gooner
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29238 Points
    As I predicted, India suffers another humilating defeat 
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3613 Points
    Stimac maintains lower PPM than kovermans. Glad we are playing decent teams at least. Questionable to play Jhingan who made mistake at 69 min and the first goal. Squad selection was questionable. Team being clueless up front continues. Ishan Pandita comes for the last 10 min does not even look to press others. He seems to just jog. Need more forwards to play. Can't keep blaming coach as well. Who can he pick who is match fit ?
    goalkeeparRonnymunna219777ashindiaindian_gooner
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29238 Points
    Keep ignoring I league 
    deepu
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Glan Martins was pathetic in DM, slow as a snail and  gets caught out of position every single time. Also physically  poor against Arab teams. The less said about Jhingan the better! Overall pathetic performance as expected. ISL tigers and internationally rats. Play whoever you want, one must admit, we just dont have the talent.
    goalkeepardeepak dedhaashindiaindian_gooner
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29620 Points
    edited May 2022
    Ominous signs for India!!

People will say that we held Jordan, a team ranked higher than us for 75 mins, but that was sheer good luck. If the Jordan attackers had converted their chances, we would have suffered a drubbing

What was utterly disappointing was that we played without any planning or strategy. There was no one to hold the ball in midfield with the occasional hoofed ball being hopefully played towards Manvir and Chhetri. Only Yasir Ahmed (that free-kick which struck the bar), Gurpreet, Glan and Mishra manged to give a moderately good account of themselves
    I know that the team would be bolstered by the return of some key players like Liston, Apuia and Bheke in the Asian Cup qualifiers and that we would be playing lower-ranked teams but there are hardly any positive takeaways from this performance
    namewtheldgoalkeeparRonnymunna219777ashindiaindian_goonerPassikartik91
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    need some PIOs to save the team. Indian born players are shit
    goalkeeparCarbon_14ashindiaindian_gooner