ISL 2022-23: Bye Bye Bio-Bubble, Welcome Back, Fans

Comments

• giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3624 Points
    BFC win the game against MCFC 1-0 
    Chhetri at it again! Interesting second leg. MCFC had a 17 day break and BFC was playing the game after 3 days. Momentum is going against MCFC now. 
    haritrams24Ronny
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    Chhetri is proving he is the best Indian player in the air even at 38! This is exactly what Simon Grayson wanted initially where Sunil was supposed to be an impact sub and score whenever he could.
    Perfect time for him to get his confidence back and translate the same to the NT this year. I still back him to bag international goals!
    haritrams24giridharan
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    @ashindia
    Bro you are very mature in your assessment of things. Calling the entire KBFC fans toxic is just illogical. You know football with more passionate fans there will always be some bad apples. Take any South American country and in their league there is so much passion that some people ruin it. It was the case with EB and MB in the 60's and 70's it was never like this. Each games were filled in the stadium and not just the derby and we have dealt with riots and abuses way worse that what we saw in this incident. It might be hard for us to accept that right now unfortunately KBFC fans are the most passionate and vocal in their support. We just have to accept it as is and not blame the whole group of fans. 

We should not pick on any club for some few bad apples. Cheers!
    I would still Stand by what I said because the statements that Majapadda release on their SM. Also their power to influence and support coach to walk out is utter nonsense. People need to be responsible managing such a big fan base.

We all know how bad refereeing is in India. Even if you walk out now nothing is going to change.
    giridharangaffertape
  • We all know how bad refereeing is in India. Even if you walk out now nothing is going to change.

But it still created a lot of hype, debates, trolls, news reports. My only problem is Sunil Chhetri is getting lot of hate and not the biggest culprit the stupid useless referee Cystal John.

haritrams24gaffertape
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    We all know how bad refereeing is in India. Even if you walk out now nothing is going to change.

But it still created a lot of hype, debates, trolls, news reports. My only problem is Sunil Chhetri is getting lot of hate and not the biggest culprit the stupid useless referee Cystal John.

The only culprit is the coward Ivan who ran away. He had 20 mins to equalize but he chose to run! 
    indian_goonerdeepak dedhaharitrams24dev_pfcRonnyashindiagaffertape
  • We all know how bad refereeing is in India. Even if you walk out now nothing is going to change.

The only culprit is the coward Ivan who ran away. He had 20 mins to equalize but he chose to run! 
    That is subjective for other fans. But for us it is a brave decision and I will stand by it. 
    gaffertape
    Hyd and Mumbai have lost momentum due to the nature of the league and playoffs..we might even see a BFC-ATK final
    goalkeepargiridharan
    edited March 2023
    Some NT players who seem to have finally found their confidence back are Sunil, Jhingan, Gurpreet,Ashish Rai, Sana etc
    Nagendra
This discussion has been closed.