ISL 2022-23: Bye Bye Bio-Bubble, Welcome Back, Fans

Comments

• I love kerala blasters fans.
    I dream of such fan base when I watch Dortmund or other european teams and blasters fans are trying to achieve it. Hope in the future teams will feel hell when they come to play in blasters den... 

munna219777haritrams24indian_goonergopiajeeshkartik91giridharanshakkeerKM
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29623 Points
    FT ATK MB 1-2 Chennaiyin FC

ATK MB took the lead through Manvir Singh in the 27th min. but CFC hit back with two goals through Kwame Karikari (pen.) in the 64th min. and Rahim Ali in the 83rd min.
    munna219777giridharanindian_gooner
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    ATK finishing has been horrendous should have buried the game 

Cfc were sloppy but took their chances. I feel CFC lack of natural wingers affected them playing 4-3-3

They couldn't get their forwards in wide position 1 v 1 something Ashique was doing very good. Romario and Vincy Barretto return from injury will be helpful

Also it's weird CFC have 3 left backs in match day squad in Narayan, Ajith and Akash but not a single natural right back

Both Ajith and Edwin are versitile enough to cover that position but just weird transfer buisness 
    munna219777giridharan
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29623 Points
    FT Jamshedpur FC 2-3 Odisha FC

Stunning comeback by Odisha FC!! Down 0-2 within 10 mins of the match and they went on to win it 3-2, scoring two goals in the last few minutes of the match

Diego Mauricio--a class player, one of the best in ISL, somewhat along the lines of Adrian Luna and Greg Stewart. Not only scored two goals (the first a delightful curler) today, but worked tirelessly during the match...always gives his hundred per cent...an asset to any team!
    giridharanmunna219777deepak dedhagoalkeeparindian_goonerkartik91
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    Issac's goal was top class too and Boris timed his run for his goal really well..so far all games have been competitive
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Ronny said:
    Issac's goal was top class too and Boris timed his run for his goal really well..so far all games have been competitive
    Even the EB one?
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    well scores have looked close but I dont see EB doing much under Constantine
    munna219777EastBengalPride
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    Needs big brain to play someone like Passi as a right back.

What next play a winger as goalkeeper
    munna219777EastBengalPridegiridharankartik91
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Consta sacking is a matter of time. Piss poor fitness, terrible team selection and overall defeats won't go unpunished. There is no bio bubble to save him. I had tweeted on first match of Durand, his love for Passi will get him sacked. 
    giridharanmunna219777kartik91
This discussion has been closed.