2023 AFC Champions League & AFC Cup : Mumbai City FC, Odisha FC and Mohun Bagan Super Giants

Comments

• giridharangiridharan Washington D.C4010 Points
    The reason for MCFC not to send foreign contingent was because of the situation in Iran. All the foreign players respective countries advised the players against travelling there.
    NagendraDeb_Banindian_goonergoalkeeparharitrams24
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29701 Points
    Lol Mumbai never applied for the visas they knew they will get Threshed anyways 
    giridharandeepak dedha
    Lol Mumbai never applied for the visas they knew they will get Threshed anyways 
    This was as quoted by Anthony Fernandes

"We as a club respect every individual player and every country’s rules where they come from. It was a travel advisory from the players’ respective countries which we had to adhere to. And yes, it's a new situation for us. But we are as strong as we can be in this match," he averred.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/indian-football/news-why-foreign-players-included-mumbai-city-fc-s-squad-afc-champions-league-clash-nassaji

They were hesitant to let players go for national camp. It was not because they did not apply for visas for only foreign players. It is a potential warzone at this point. Don't mock everyone as unprofessional. It is an unfortunate event for MCFC and this will result in us losing more points which in no way is ideal for future AFC rankings.
    goalkeepar
    Potential warzone LOL Iran is more safe then USA
    deepak dedhagiridharanharitrams24
    People Brainwashed by western media propaganda are disliking my comment, as truth is bitter. 
    Nagendra
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6762 Points
    Never visited Iran. But I feel, countries like Singapore,  Indonesia,  Qatar,  Dubai are safer than most american countries like USA, Canada, Mexico etc., Even India is safer for Men when compared to these North American countries. 
    ashindiagoalkeeparindian_gooner
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6762 Points
    Admin, please move all these irrevelant comments to online chating else delete it. 
    Nagendra said:
    Never visited Iran. But I feel, countries like Singapore,  Indonesia,  Qatar,  Dubai are safer than most american countries like USA, Canada, Mexico etc., Even India is safer for Men when compared to these North American countries. 
    I have been to Iranian School and I was not shot there, so how much more safety do you need. 
    edited December 2023
    Nagendra said:
    I have been to Iranian School and I was not shot there, so how much more safety do you need. 
    Your logic is flawed my friend. I studied in an English school does not mean I am from England. 
    Saying that I am not denying the western media manipulation or any other games they play. All I ever said was the players countries did not allow them and not because of MCFC. This got escalated to something I never expected lol. Let's stop this here.
    goalkeepar
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    Mohan bagan lost to Maldvies club 1-0 and Odisha FC won 1-0 against B kings and qualified to inter zone semifinals. 
    giridharanashindia