Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29706 Points
    I think india have the best chance
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    so what are India's realistic chances??
    95%. 
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
  • suneer_ksuneer_k 129 Points

Hello any one know what about Indian bid for FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP 2015?

It will be a great opportunity for us to show the high volt glamour of football in front of cricket idiots....

If we get this, 2015 I league will be a much more interesting ad I league champion will play  FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP .

admin, please start a new thread for FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP 2015 in India.

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points

It will be a great opportunity for us to show the high volt glamour of football in front of cricket idiots....

If we get this, 2015 I league will be a much more interesting ad I league champion will play  FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP .

Why do that? FIFA has said publically many times about India and the U17 World Cup. They have barely mentioned the Club World Cup. First lets get a team into the AFC Champions League proper before talking about that.
  • suneer_ksuneer_k 129 Points

Why do that? FIFA has said publically many times about India and the U17 World Cup. They have barely mentioned the Club World Cup. First lets get a team into the AFC Champions League proper before talking about that.

Hahaha...Man, do you think that India should not host world cup until India have proper team? do you think that India should not host Asian cup until India have proper team?  if you think so, you need to wait minimum 100 years.....

Doesn't matter india/ indian club win any game, hosting such a big tournaments will boost football..no doubt, that is the reason Fifa is proposing.... 

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29706 Points
    Tomorrow the the bid winner will be selected
  • Wow, I'm hoping for the best.