jindals club i-league

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    That was a wise decision to go for Bangalore. Great for football lovers there...It wud b a major coup if they are able to mesmerize the city!
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Great news. Even if hal withdraws itself now we donot have to worry about that region. btw will it start in ileague?
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Jindals have enough influence in the AIFF. So if they wish, it is not hard for them to get in the I league directly. If they invest really big then I dont think there wud/shud b any objection by the I league division 2 clubs
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    a direct entry will also motivate other corporates ,if interested, to invest big...which can give their team a direct entry to the national league...and that will also be really good for indian football too
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9953 Points
    Pray to God that this does not go the Mahindra/ JCT way ... they also had started with much enthusiasm ... till date there is no visibility for the sponsors in Indian football, nor any returns ... but it is encouraging that they plan to follow the Pune FC model for earning revenues (and not the Mah U/ JCT model) ...
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Need more of these corporates and bring in Delhi,Chennai,Hyderabad,Manipur,Punjab etc