Upcoming Talents

Comments

• Its hard to believe that a guy gets playing time only because he has money. Lets see hoe he fares in the games and what happens in the future. There is nothing wrong in shelling out money by a parent if one thinks that the kid really has an opportunity or try to hold up to the passion of the kid. Its same across all professions. Whether the kid will shine or not is something for the parents to ponder upon.

Lets not rule out the fact that the guy and his parents have taken a risk and if he gains something out of it good for him as well as good for our country.

It is not that he is going to continue getting opportunities in the professional setup if he isn't that good.

What makes sense to publish is the nexus that might ruin careers of some rich lads, imbibing belief to get him to spain while he isn't that good, leaving him in disarrayed in future.

If it is a fraud case, its to blame the nexus that has put him in and not the person himself. Lets not say Ishan is fraud cause he might be believing in himself to go far completely unaware of the nexus. It doesn't make any sense to call him fraud

jitug19797negiCarbon_14
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29289 Points
    People who too Deependra was in IFN searching for rich kids. if you have money u can easily join most la liga clubs.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    edited February 2017
    Deependra is talented player with fraud agent who want to lure him so that he can make example for rich kids 
    Carbon_14souravindiakarenesudhakar2050
  • shubham_northeasternshubham_northeastern Dimapur,Nagaland1245 Points
    I don't know how paying money to get admitted to a club is fraud. Ishan Pandita is a good example of what footballers should actually do to improve their quality. His father splashed up his money to get him into one of the youth set-ups of one of the Spanish Clubs. He has got a chance to play for CD Leganes U-19 and if he has got the talent in him,he will obviously break into the first team. Just because he paid to get in doesn't make him a fraud.
    7negisouravindiamohammed_87hassandreamerArsenalFan700
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    He does not need our certificate but he is fraud . You give me same money , i will make you play in the same club .
    souravindiajithuvashindia
  • Is the agent fraud or the player... In case of Ishan he is pursuing his passion.. While his dad is funding for him.. How is that fraud 
    souravindiagopiajeeshsparta
  • Going by above examples all doctors engineers and other professional who have given donation for admission to colleges are frauds. Infact school children are also fraud
    munna219777ashindia
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Its not the same. My problem with Pandita is how everyone is going around hailing him as the future of Indian football, how La Liga will occasionally promote him, and I have had non-Indians come to me and tell me about this wonder Indian kid in a La Liga academy... all while I know it is not true. That's the problem, it is all pretty much lies.

What has he done prior to going to Spain? Not much so why should I care about his "wonderkid"? He will probably be the next Varun Mehta.
    goalkeepargaffertapemohammed_87hassanCarbon_14ashindia
  • dreamerdreamer india579 Points
    I dont have any problem if player growing outside & played football better.
    But player should be some stature to earn the position rather than promoting else.
    Just dont discard Pandita,just watch him how he improve & all..
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    @souravindia ; Any Medical student who paid Capitation Fees or Donation will not splash his name in Media that he is going to be a great doctor. There lies the problem. They are also promoting in media that how best is this wonderkid?
    goalkeeparmohammed_87hassanCarbon_14