Broadcasting & Sponsors Update

Comments

• archakarchak 2082 Points
    as far as i know there is a deal in place already with Multi Screen Media (Sony)
    munna219777samfootydip
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Hope Sony takes it seriously...TEN's coverage this season was pathetic, Star sports coverage of AFC cup was so much superior.
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    This year I league coverage was far better from ten than previous years. If they continue even that level with simple addition of some good commentator then it is worthy. No one will be interested to spend huge for production of a low TRP product, so we can't expect a EPL quality telecast. They use 20 cameras for a match. 20!!! 75-80 persons involved in production team. Huge.
    munna219777
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    The coverage from the 2012-13 was better than this season. This season was rubbish honestly.
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Yeah i saw how those camera men where sitting in chairs behind the GK net who wouldnt even know when to be ready for goal mouth action.
    How many times have all seen a goal missed because there was no replay available for those moments? FFS they even shoot a small section of the crowd when serious action take place in the pitch.
    Ten action I-league coverage is DD Sports + 10%, This despite having joke of a commentary team and a pathetic half time show.

Compare that with Football league coverage which is still a low TRP product beyond UK and they still have a great coverage for that.
    Bring on Sony (If I-league is still there next season ;)
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    LOOK AT THIS WORLD CLASS BROADCAST PRODUCTION! Beats 2014-15 in the ass! 2008-09 I-League!!!

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    The problem with cameramen here is that everyone learned the work on how to cover a cricket match... thus they has this craziness to spot the hotties in the crowd... They don't understand in football you are allowed to search for them before the match or at half time or at the end.. during the match follow the ball or if lucky catch some zidane-materazzi or cazorla dance like incident
    munna219777atuljg
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    Get better expert Commentators then Chima Okerie, Noel Wilson, Bruno Coutinho.
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    For god sake just get an indian with a fake western accent, there are like 100s of wanna bees who do that
  • indianFootballFanindianFootballFan India4496 Points
    I League CEO Sunando Dhar said during yesterday's Club Licensing Workshop that a new broadcaster has shown interest to telecast the League. Is it Sony or some other. And how many matches will they broadcast?