I-League 2011-12 - General Discussion thread

Comments

• Yes, you can say that. I mean why waste money on a new market when the old, better markets are not up to potential yet.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Yes, you can say that. I mean why waste money on a new market when the old, better markets are not up to potential yet.

<br><div><br></div><div>spot on</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Yes, you can say that. I mean why waste money on a new market when the old, better markets are not up to potential yet.

<br><div><br></div><div>Absolutely man,...when i saw the match of old rovers cup matches in a video and then remembered the last i-league match i been to...</div><div>i felt where had all these football fans in mumbai gone...it is all because of lack of proper connection between the game and fans...that we lost once a good market and struggling to even imagine a full house for 5000 capacity stadium</div>
  • Saw that video. Mumbai has the support. They just need to know now that I-League is there and with the Cooperage and Mumbai doing there city activites I see Mumabi becoming a footy city again... sure it will take a few years but worth it.
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>Absolutely man,...when i saw the match of old rovers cup matches in a video and then remembered the last i-league match i been to...</div><div>i felt where had all these football fans in mumbai gone...it is all because of lack of proper connection between the game and fans...that we lost once a good market and struggling to even imagine a full house for 5000 capacity stadium</div>
    <br><br>where can the video be seen ...on youtube???<br>
    edited May 2012
    silicon3 wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

<br><div>where can the video be seen ...on youtube???<br>
     </div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">yea...in youtube</span></div><div><a href="
  • All I know right now is because of Mumbai FC I have to create a few new wikipedia articles. :D
    arsenalfan wrote:
    All I know right now is because of Mumbai FC I have to create a few new wikipedia articles. :D

<br><div><br></div><div>Why so??which are the players you gonna do now??</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    All I know right now is because of Mumbai FC I have to create a few new wikipedia articles. :D

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Why so??which are the players you gonna do now??</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Ajmaludheen M, Salil Usman, John Coutinho, Shahnawaz Bashir, and Manuel D'Souza</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Actually Shankar by any chance, do you know what the "M" in Ajmaludheen means or what the birth date of Shahnawaz Bashir is? I would use the Mumbai site but it is not working for some reason.</font></div>
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Why so??which are the players you gonna do now??</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Ajmaludheen M, Salil Usman, John Coutinho, Shahnawaz Bashir, and Manuel D'Souza</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Actually Shankar by any chance, do you know what the "M" in Ajmaludheen means or what the birth date of Shahnawaz Bashir is? I would use the Mumbai site but it is not working for some reason.</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>No, all the sources like mumbaii fc site, goal.com are using this same name.....even the release of squad at the start of season call his name as Ajmaludheen M</div>