Introduction Thread

Comments

• usaindia wrote:
    @arsenal; do you play for rbny academy team

I dont play for the main Academy, I play for the semi-regional academy. So basically the Academy Reserves.

I had a try-out two weeks ago for the Academy. It was 120 kids and 2 weeks long. 1st week if you got cut you were out 100%. If your cut second week then you make the semi-regional academy and if you dont get cut second week your on the Academy.

I got cut 2nd week. I was that close. To be honest I was pretty shit 2nd week mainly because it got hotter and the ball kept going faster because of the heat.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    except B.E, B.arch, M.B.B.S and B. pharm rest all are non professional courses where you could score easily without giving it much time and can also try your luck in you dream as well...all the best again

@arsenalfan:-being a senior should start giving advice a bit also sometime ;)

I am in my 2nd year of high school. I still have 2 years till college and 6 years till I graduate from college (or more if I decide to continue my education).

Remember I am only 15. April 7th I am 16.

i was talking about me to give advice to him and not you ,as i think misunderstood my statement
  • arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    except B.E, B.arch, M.B.B.S and B. pharm rest all are non professional courses where you could score easily without giving it much time and can also try your luck in you dream as well...all the best again

I am in my 2nd year of high school. I still have 2 years till college and 6 years till I graduate from college (or more if I decide to continue my education).

@arsenalfan, can't believe you are 15 year old, you have tremendous knowledge about indian & world football..take my bow as a RESPECT

^:)^
  • shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:

i was talking about me to give advice to him and not you ,as i think misunderstood my statement

oh, got ya. Makes sense.
  • arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:

@arsenalfan, can't believe you are 15 year old, you have tremendous knowledge about indian & world football..take my bow as a RESPECT

^:)^

thanks mate.
  • Abhik09Abhik09 0 Points
    Hi, frndz.......My name is Abhik, I am an Engineering Student....Football is my passion...
    Favorite club: Arsenal
    Favorite Player: Del Piero
    Favorite local team : MOHUN BAGAN
    ONLY DREAM IS TO CHEER FOR MY NATIONAL TEAM AT FIFA WORLD CUP!
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    welcome Abhik! We share your dream...! :)>-
  • Abhik09Abhik09 0 Points
    somesh wrote:
    welcome Abhik! We share your dream...! :)>-

Hope it won't be a dream anymore!
  • Abhik09 wrote:
    Hi, frndz.......My name is Abhik, I am an Engineering Student....Football is my passion...
    Favorite club: Arsenal
    Favorite Player: Del Piero
    Favorite local team : MOHUN BAGAN
    ONLY DREAM IS TO CHEER FOR MY NATIONAL TEAM AT FIFA WORLD CUP!

Welcome Mate! Great to have another Arsenal fan here. :D
  • ShouvikShouvik 0 Points
    Ok Guyz, I am Shouvik. I have followed this forum for allmost a year and after completing my Class XII Board Exams in Science, i decided to join you.

Being one of the diehard football fans, i support this forum for creating much needed awareness for the most PASSIONATE game of the world in our Bat-Ball playing Country!

As For INDIA -
    Favouite Club - Mohun Bagan AC
    Favorite Foreign Player - Jose Ramirez Barreto
    Favorite Coach - Trevor James Morgan ( i know he is in my enemy tent but still Love his way of coaching a team.)
    Favorite Indian Player - Syed Rahim Nabi ( a man who gives 100% in every game.)

As For World -
    Favorite Club - Arsenal and Barcelona. (couldnt ever discriminate between these Two. Like Both of them.)
    Favorite Player - Andre Iniesta and Lionel Messi.
    Favorite Coach - Arsen Wenger
    Favorite Youngster - Ryo Miyaichi. (arsenalfan you must know him! isn't it...)

Dream to see INDIA atleast host the World Cup!!!