Introduction Thread

Comments

• KoolKool USA186 Points
    @giridharan - no worries, you are good. We need to have banters to enjoy this forum and I am all for it. Glad to be here and hope to learn more about football and other stuff from other members. :)
    giridharan
  • KoolKool USA186 Points
    @thebeautifulgame - our pet dogs name is - Roger Federer. FYI.

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29243 Points
    @Kool you are very coon  welcome to IFN, but soon I will expose your true identity.
    Nagendramunna219777giridharanashindiaRonny[Deleted User]kartik91mohammed_87hassan
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6470 Points
    ;Kool 

welcome to IFN brother.. Nice intro.. Most of us just like you are interested in multiple sports and are you in right place to know about Indian football and passion of Indian fans.. We hope you evolve in IFN and please share us more about Tennis.. 

Just like India.., IFN is well diversed and we have passionate fans, human encyclopedia , folks from multiple professions like teaching etc and Keyboard warriors like me.. Hope you are not one of the keyboard warrior :)

Jokes apart, we have discussions/sections like Other Sports/India at Tokyo 2020.. Looking for your contribution in Football as well as other sports..
    munna219777indian_gooner
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Yes we support tennis too like Davis Cup, asian / Olympic games. Many indian tennis players are based in USA. We would like your views on talented and upcoming players there like in college circuit.
  • KoolKool USA186 Points
    @munna219777 ; - I was just going through your note above, trying to understand what do you mean by "we support tennis and other sports"? Could you elaborate on that and how you are currently doing or planning to do in future. That would be give me an idea as how I could be of help towards that effort. Thanks Buddy ...

goalkeepar
  • KoolKool USA186 Points
    @munna219777 / @goalkeepar -- sorry may be I did not make myself clear. What I meant is, if you are helping other athletes, how, do you do financial support or provide free coaching , take them for tournaments - that is what I meant. In what ways you are currently helping so I could see which would work for me. Thanks ... :) 
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    edited November 2019
    Read, Observe, Think , Write about different aspects of Football and then communicate on various topic threads - this is the objective of this Platform. There is a thread "Other Sports" where Tennis can be discussed.
  • KoolKool USA186 Points
    @sorry - do not have that kind of time to read every  thread in this forum - I am here to read what is interest for me, since you mentioned you do help other sports - i was asking ...if you cannot tell me in few lines what i asked for ...  it does not bother me what is in all other forums .... good luck :)