Introduction Thread

Comments

• Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9949 Points
    Yay! Another Mohun Bagani!! Welcome bro!
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29574 Points
    Incidentally, two of your favourite clubs--Ajax and Liverpool--square off in the Champions League today after 54 years.

Whom are you supporting? ;)
    Welcome to IFN, @william27!

Here you would find a lot of information on Indian football and you would surely enjoy your time here interacting with all the members.

Do you support any particular Indian club?
    indian_goonermunna219777
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3394 Points
    welcome @william27 ; to IFN. would love to know the clubs you support indian/european etc. you will enjoy discussioins in this forum.
    munna219777
  • victorkumarvictorkumar India12 Points
    Hi everyone in the forum 
    My name is Victor Kumar you all can call me VICTORY , i am from Mumbai .
    My favourite  national team is brazil and favourite club is Liverpool 
    We will never walk alone ..........

NICE TO MEET YOU ALL 

munna219777thebeautifulgameNagendraashindiaindian_gooner
    Hello Victor/VICTORY :)

Welcome to the heaven of Indian football fans...we do hope that here "you will never walk alone".

Do you support any Indian football club (I-League/ISL)?
    victorkumarNagendraindian_gooner
  • victorkumarvictorkumar India12 Points
    Hello Victor/VICTORY :)

Welcome to the heaven of Indian football fans...we do hope that here "you will never walk alone".

Do you support any Indian football club (I-League/ISL)?
    MUMBAI TEAM
    Nagendra
  • DarkoDarko Mumbai177 Points
    Hi all, sorry for jumping straight into the action without introducing myself.

I'm from Mumbai. Working in Entertainment Industry here.

I'll be honest to admit that I have never followed football much except the big-ticket FIFA tournaments. I don't even follow cricket. The only sports that you can find me hooting and whistling in the front seat is Women Mud Wrestling.

But I admire the energy, rhythm and intensity of football. It really is a beautiful game.

Honestly, I won't be able to point out my favorite clubs because I've never followed the game, but I've seen the N-Eastern guys play in my college and I'd say that I love their style of play. So, if there is a famous club in N-East India, please count me in as a fan.

As for the international team, I've been a romantic fan of Italy since I witnessed the tragic penalty miss of Roberto Baggio in my childhood. I always want them to win, though I know that they play a very unattractive style of football. But in this Euro Cup, I witnessed their game in a long time, and what a fantastic & mesmerizing transformation from a defensive to an attacking side. Their forward really put me under his spell with his magical, rabbit-like quality.

Thank you all for letting me in. Have a good day!

ashindiamunna219777thebeautifulgameG_KnamewtheldNagendraspartasouravindiagoalkeepargiridharanand 2 others.
    A very interesting and honest introduction! ;)

"The only sports that you can find me hooting and whistling in the front seat is Women Mud Wrestling."--expect to learn more about this game from you! B)

Great that we have someone from the entertainment industry here....the more (varied), the merrier

Welcome to IFN!! 
    Darkomunna219777Nagendraashindiagoalkeeparindian_goonerdeepak dedha
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points

Welcome to IFN  Great to have you here

DarkoNagendra