Sunil Chhetri

Comments

• shankar wrote: »
    rudra wrote: »
    now he is in Portugal, and that's what matters. Why he is there and not someone else etc doesn't matter. Just says other good I League players need to get in touch with good agents or market themselves well

<br><div><br></div><div>Yea absolutely...even if he end up as top 3 scorer of b team that will be a great performance for him to show to teh world that india got some footballing talents</div><div><br></div><div>all we want for now is the key to the door which opens up route for future indian talents to top foreign leagues...</div><div>if sunil proves that then we see some more top talents getting into the elite leagues of world given the financial advantages it could possess along with teh talent of the player</div>

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Agree. I hope we also cash in on these as well. I know MLS is far different in terms of quality and all that shi* but we just sold one of the best American MLS defenders to Stoke City for 10 million pounds (or will soon). That is business. That is what I want. I want to see foreign teams paying our clubs for our players.</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    shankar wrote: »
    rudra wrote: »
    now he is in Portugal, and that's what matters. Why he is there and not someone else etc doesn't matter. Just says other good I League players need to get in touch with good agents or market themselves well

<br><div><br></div><div>Yea absolutely...even if he end up as top 3 scorer of b team that will be a great performance for him to show to teh world that india got some footballing talents</div><div><br></div><div>all we want for now is the key to the door which opens up route for future indian talents to top foreign leagues...</div><div>if sunil proves that then we see some more top talents getting into the elite leagues of world given the financial advantages it could possess along with teh talent of the player</div>

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Agree. I hope we also cash in on these as well. I know MLS is far different in terms of quality and all that shi* but we just sold one of the best American MLS defenders to Stoke City for 10 million pounds (or will soon). That is business. That is what I want. I want to see foreign teams paying our clubs for our players.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I doubt selling players gonna happen....as i have seen in most of cases that top talents from east like japan s.korean players move only after their contract expiry so not many luck to gain for local clubs i suppose</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Damn it. This is why we need controlled contracts ran by the league. Either way it could work out somehow. I am to tired to think how.</font>
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Any news about sunil what he did in todays match?
  • kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited July 2012
    preetam wrote: »
    Any news about sunil what he did in todays match?

match is tonight. 10:30IST
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    said:<div><br></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; ">match is tonight. 10:30IST</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; "><br></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; "><br></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; "><br></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; ">any links or channel showing the match???</span></div>
  • kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    said:<div><br></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; ">match is tonight. 10:30IST</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; "><br></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; "><br></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; "><br></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; ">any links or channel showing the match???</span></div>

No
  • preetam wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>We do know that we will have to get used to this. This is why we need to play on FIFA days. The AIFF needs to know that if a player does get to play in a foreign league than that player will be available on FIFA days only.</div>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    Let him just settle down and perform well and if he makes into A team automatically he will get a national callup ...