Arrows News

Comments

• Just wondering, what is with you guys and sportskeeda. Is there like a sponsorship deal or something where we must post what ever crap they make (like this recycled bit for example)?
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    @arsenalkid700<;div><br></div><div>seems so....don't get frustated...anyway they r doin their best..crap-wrap watever we r always gettin sumthing to discuss coz of this</div><div><br></div> [-O<
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    hadfadkar wrote: »
    Pailan Arrows set to witness a mass exodus of players this summer

<a href="http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/1064/i-league/2013/04/28/3937671/pailan-arrows-set-to-witness-a-mass-exodus-of-players-this[/quote">http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/1064/i-league/2013/04/28/3937671/pailan-arrows-set-to-witness-a-mass-exodus-of-players-this[/quote</a>]

<br><br><br>Why are we even continuing with this bullshit ?? Had enough of it.No development nothing just an extra burden to I-League and Indian Football.
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I agree with @Ashindia that this is a waste but you know what, it will continue so lets just wait and see and speculate about what needs to happen. We may be surprised.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">For me, I want this side to be reduced to 23 players under the age of 22. Keep the core of the 2012-13 Pailan Arrows players while also taking in some players from TFA and some other local Academies and then take in some loans from I-League teams. Guys like Godfrey Silva, William Lalnunfela, and Prohlad Roy seem like good players from the recent U20 league. Also we have seen what Arrows did to Seminlen, it exposed him to I-League and he is slowly benefiting from it.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Also, SIGN A FOREIGN COACH. Get someone who knows football in who can teach these kids. Not someone big but maybe a guy like Ian Crook or Clayton Zane from Australia. Someone who has a good record.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">If this is done then I think Arrows can be successful. The aim for next season should be to finish mid-table.</font></div>
  • More then anything, it is tempting offers from other clubs that is why players are leaving Pailan Arrows. But then it is a good platform for young players to perform. They should recruit more young players from other academies. after all players are getting a chance to play in I-league unlike previously whole TFA batch used to sit at bench in Calcutta clubs. As long as it is Under-23, it is a good way to promote India football. Pailan Arrows should also try to participate in some club tournaments abroad.<br>
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    munna21977 wrote: »
    More then anything, it is tempting offers from other clubs that is why players are leaving Pailan Arrows. But then it is a good platform for young players to perform. They should recruit more young players from other academies. after all players are getting a chance to play in I-league unlike previously whole TFA batch used to sit at bench in Calcutta clubs. As long as it is Under-23, it is a good way to promote India football. Pailan Arrows should also try to participate in some club tournaments abroad.<br>

<br><br>What kind of platform are you talking about ?? I-League has become joke with this thing,it started out as an development team but reading all this shows its no more than an parasite to an already dead I-League.<br>
  • Well for example, Seminlen Doungel. He never got any games in the I-League for East Bengal and now he is at Pailan Arrows and showing some signs of improvement.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    <span style="font-weight: normal;">
    ashindia wrote: »
    munna21977 wrote: »
    More then anything, it is tempting offers from other clubs that is why players are leaving Pailan Arrows. But then it is a good platform for young players to perform. They should recruit more young players from other academies. after all players are getting a chance to play in I-league unlike previously whole TFA batch used to sit at bench in Calcutta clubs. As long as it is Under-23, it is a good way to promote India football. Pailan Arrows should also try to participate in some club tournaments abroad.<br>

<br><br>What kind of platform are you talking about ?? I-League has become joke with this thing,it started out as an development team but r</span><b>eading all this shows its no more than an parasite to an already dead I-League</b>.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>true i too feel the same....<br>rather that the current arrows set up AIFF should start a reserve league with the amount spent on arrows along with the money they would be getting from the franchise teams....</div><div>that will be best platform for the players who are trying to establish their name rather having this team which is a thorn in skin for bottom placed teams in their survival battle</div>