News and Articles on Chelsea

24567

Comments

  • ashindiaashindia 8758 Points
    shankar wrote:
    ashindia wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    Torres scores and that too two goals!!!!
    this news is more surprising than seeing apoel in quarter finals of CL :P

    He's a top class player was under lot of pressure now hopefully he can show world and silence the critics.

    i too know that he is a class player but may be this huge salary put lot of pressure on him ...may be it is time for him to get back to the form of his liverpool days

    Yeah the earlier the better cause EURO 2012 is nearing,he needs to do well or else it will be difficult for him to get into Spain's squad.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    ashindia wrote:

    Yeah the earlier the better cause EURO 2012 is nearing,he needs to do well or else it will be difficult for him to get into Spain's squad.
    with doubt over availability of david villa, the spanish team does need him to get back to form before euro 2012..though i would say llorente would be their main striker i guess given the way he is been performing in recent times
  • ashindiaashindia 8758 Points
    shankar wrote:
    ashindia wrote:

    Yeah the earlier the better cause EURO 2012 is nearing,he needs to do well or else it will be difficult for him to get into Spain's squad.
    with doubt over availability of david villa, the spanish team does need him to get back to form before euro 2012..though i would say llorente would be their main striker i guess given the way he is been performing in recent times

    Soldado and Michu are in good form too.
  • Hahahahha Torres scores two against a team in 12th place in the Championship (2nd Division) and he is automatically back into it.
  • ashindiaashindia 8758 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Hahahahha Torres scores two against a team in 12th place in the Championship (2nd Division) and he is automatically back into it.

    Hey I know he's far from matching Van Persie's form but surely this match will give him lot of confidence.

    Hope for the best
  • ashindia wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Hahahahha Torres scores two against a team in 12th place in the Championship (2nd Division) and he is automatically back into it.

    Hey I know he's far from matching Van Persie's form but surely this match will give him lot of confidence.

    Hope for the best

    He does not need a van Persie type of form. He just needs to be as good as he was at Liverpool. Sure it can be confidence but lets see how he handles the Premier League.
  • archakarchak 2081 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    ashindia wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Hahahahha Torres scores two against a team in 12th place in the Championship (2nd Division) and he is automatically back into it.

    Hey I know he's far from matching Van Persie's form but surely this match will give him lot of confidence.

    Hope for the best

    He does not need a van Persie type of form. He just needs to be as good as he was at Liverpool. Sure it can be confidence but lets see how he handles the Premier League.

    Torres himself admitted that the goals gave himself a lot of confidence

  • archak wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    ashindia wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Hahahahha Torres scores two against a team in 12th place in the Championship (2nd Division) and he is automatically back into it.

    Hey I know he's far from matching Van Persie's form but surely this match will give him lot of confidence.

    Hope for the best

    He does not need a van Persie type of form. He just needs to be as good as he was at Liverpool. Sure it can be confidence but lets see how he handles the Premier League.

    Torres himself admitted that the goals gave himself a lot of confidence

    And Savio said that he was sure India could make the Final. How that play out. I do believe Torres can get back to it but 2 goals against a 2nd Division club is not that great (when compared to his standard).
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited September 2012

    @Arsenalkid700 i think ARSENAL(FOOTBALL PLAYER MAKING COMPANY) should produce a good striker,whom we(CHELSEA) chould buy & probaly replace torres.

    Or they(ARSENAL) have a 'NO SALE OF PLAYER TO OTHER CLUB' contract with UEFALONA(BAR-SE-LONA)?

  • i m sure arsenal can help chelsea get better... we offered u a good opportunity with rvp...u did not take it...

Sign In or Register to comment.