AFC cup 2012

Comments

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    they will sign all these players and none will get a chance to play
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    they will sign all these players and none will get a chance to play
    Agree with you EB team has so many players,their bench is so strong but unfortunately Trevor is put under lot of pressure forcing him to use same players in as many as matches.

I'm waiting for the day when clubs start grooming their youth players.Look at FC Basel of Switzerland they don't depend much on other clubs players or foreigners.
  • they will sign all these players and none will get a chance to play
    Agree with you EB team has so many players,their bench is so strong but unfortunately Trevor is put under lot of pressure forcing him to use same players in as many as matches.

I'm waiting for the day when clubs start grooming their youth players.Look at FC Basel of Switzerland they don't depend much on other clubs players or foreigners.
    Great example. Love FC Basel. Almost like Barcelona and Arsenal, they are successful through there youth. Right now Pune FC is the only club with an Academy. Bagan sorta have one. I think we should try integrating some Academies with I-League teams. We dont want to see an Academy team like SESA in I-League but would love to see there players in I-League, so combine SESA Academy with a Goan I-League team and done.

• Highlights of the game. Shows why Gurwinder should not be playing for East Bengal. Such an amateur mistake. I am not talking about the penalty. The penalty should NOT have been given but Gurwinder reacted to slowly. I dont know but he was definitely distracted.
  • sabirsabir 46 Points
    @ Arsenalfan....clear penulty. Stop the video at 1:14 you can see it. It was clear from the other angel which is not in the video. Gurwinder just tried to make a frog-jump over that guy.
  • @ Arsenalfan....clear penulty. Stop the video at 1:14 you can see it. It was clear from the other angel which is not in the video. Gurwinder just tried to make a frog-jump over that guy.
    disagree. 1) Gurwinder got the ball first by heading it first and that was not a leap frog. Not even close.

2) The player went down way to easily.
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Salgaocar lost 0-1 against Al Arouba of Oman in their away game
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    So 3 years from now are we ready to play teams like Barcelona when we can't defeat the Oruba's of Gulf ?? 8-| b-(
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    But, on optimistic sides, some clubs will start rolling their ideas from next year itself if they want to reach 2015 club world cup. That might help the I league.
    But, truly I think it is a optimistic bid from India's side. 8->
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Philippines 4 - 3 Palestine (FT)
    In the 3rd-4th place play-off the Azkals beat Palestine and finish 3rd while our beloved team finished last!