AFC U-22 Championship 2013 Qualifiers

Comments

• somesh wrote:
    I agree with it. This will also reduce the number of threads. As you said, a thread 
    <b style="font-weight: normal; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(242, 242, 242); font-size: small; ">What should the I-League look like </b><span style="font-weight: normal; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(242, 242, 242); font-size: small; ">will not require another thread named <b>Should there be promotion/regulation in I-League.</b></span>

<br><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div>Okay then, I will start making some new threads tonight (or late night in India). I wont go overboard. I will only make new threads for big conversations, not the small ones, those can go in the <b>Suggestions for Indian football </b>thread. Expect 3-5 new threads in the morning.</div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    any practice matches for u22 team
  • usaindia wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>none yet</div>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    usaindia wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>none yet</div>

<br><br>as usual AIFF in a hurry will arrange a few practise matches a month  with local clubs before the deadline. Then say well done guys u beat a few i league clubs,  now qualify for the championship..when will we see a sustained professional build up to the qualifiers?<br>
  • Well looking at it. Our qualifiers dont begin till 23 June 2012. That is enough time.<div><br></div><div>I think the AIFF should take there time here. We are not even in May yet. Just get the coach in May and the staff sorted before June and then run a 1-month long training camp with 30-probable u22 players while also having 2 small practice friendlies, 1 against a local team.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Apparently the shortlisted players have already been intimidated...but why is AIFF not putting up the list..<div><br></div><div>30-35 players shortlisted for the camp</div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9264 Points
    rudra wrote:
    Apparently the shortlisted players have already been intimidated...but why is AIFF not putting up the list..<div><br></div><div>30-35 players shortlisted for the camp</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Maybe they want I-League to finish.the list might be out next week</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    rudra wrote:
    Apparently the shortlisted players have already been intimidated.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>i meant <span style="background-color: rgb(171, 218, 251); color: rgb(35, 35, 35); font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; font-style: italic; line-height: 20px; text-align: left; font-size: 10pt; ">intimated</span></div><div><span style="background-color: rgb(171, 218, 251); color: rgb(35, 35, 35); font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; font-style: italic; line-height: 20px; text-align: left; font-size: 10pt; "><br></span></div><div><span style="background-color: rgb(171, 218, 251); color: rgb(35, 35, 35); font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; font-style: italic; line-height: 20px; text-align: left; font-size: 10pt; "><br></span></div> :-))
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Well looking at it. Our qualifiers dont begin till 23 June 2012. That is enough time.
    <DIV><BR></DIV>
    <DIV>I think the AIFF should take there time here. We are not even in May yet. Just get the coach in May and the staff sorted before June and then run a 1-month long training camp with 30-probable u22 players while also having 2 small practice friendlies, 1 against a local team.</DIV>
    <P>
    <BR></P>
    <P> </P>
    <P>Maybe AIFF should throw in a Motivational coach also..to ensure our boys dont let go when the chips r down...</P>
  • silicon3 wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Well looking at it. Our qualifiers dont begin till 23 June 2012. That is enough time.
    <div><br></div>
    <div>I think the AIFF should take there time here. We are not even in May yet. Just get the coach in May and the staff sorted before June and then run a 1-month long training camp with 30-probable u22 players while also having 2 small practice friendlies, 1 against a local team.</div>
    <p>
    <br></p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Maybe AIFF should throw in a Motivational coach also..to ensure our boys dont let go when the chips r down...</p>

<br><div><br></div><div>Depends. Maybe the head coach can do that also. Remember that Baan said that the u22 coach will most likely be the senior coach so he should be motivational.</div>