AFC U-22 Championship 2013 Qualifiers

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    trojan wrote: »
    <h1 id="hd" class="articleheader" style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Raymond turns down AIFF offer</h1><div><a href="http://www.telegraphindia.com/1120519/jsp/sports/story_15505817.jsp#.T7bkD-gzAeo">http://www.telegraphindia.com/1120519/jsp/sports/story_15505817.jsp#.T7bkD-gzAeo</a>;
    </div><div><br></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>So that's the story,now i doubt if the team even be able to finish in 3-4th place.</div>
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    Rob Baan got a man who wasnt seriously interested in coaching us :(<br>Now atleast Baan should act as coach for the qualifiers..its a pity such a talented team but no one to guide them :(<br>
    Ronny wrote: »
    Rob Baan got a man who wasnt seriously interested in coaching us :(<br>Now atleast Baan should act as coach for the qualifiers..its a pity such a talented team but no one to guide them :(<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Agree with you,I mean we cant let someone like Narayana Menon guy who has Zero experience to take over the U-22 team.</div><div><br></div><div>Rob Baan should be care taker,end of the day its just a 1 month job not more than that.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    The main reason for Raymond to leave is the accident of his daughter, this is bad luck, its no one's fault<div><br></div><div>Even if its Narayan Menon, he will be controlled by Rob Baan</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    rudra wrote: »
    The main reason for Raymond to leave is the accident of his daughter, this is bad luck, its no one's fault<div><br></div><div>Even if its Narayan Menon, he will be controlled by Rob Baan</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Narayan Menon was Arrows Manager in last few games, and he has already implemented the changes suggested by Rob Baan in the team. So, at the moment let's back him and hope Rob Baan will be more involved with the team now.</div>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    edited May 2012
    arsenalfan wrote: »
    Yes those are my pics.<div>Of course, they will be given for wiki, thats why I am even more interested in taking pics, these pics will be forgotten in few months, but wiki will stay..btw there's another issue. I will mention that in wiki section</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>gotcha. BTW I wonder if any of the u22 players saw the pics on wikipedia and noticed that most of them are taken in the Bangalore Football Stadium and soon will notice that pics of them training are now on wikipedia and then the next day come to training with extra hairgel, more smiles and distractions because they know there pic could be taken. LOL.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Followed by Mr. Baan kicking me out of the stadium</div><div><br></div> b-(

<br><div><br></div><div>hey rudra...u r doing  fantastic service with these pics ,kudos to you , its really really exciting to see the future stars of indian football in person sweating it out..keep up the great work...</div><div><br></div><div>what is the general impression you get of this lads?how will they compare to d asian standard?</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    I am sorry but I can't really comment on how are they compared to asian giants...at the moment they are making some mistakes because of new tactics...but i think in 1 month they will improve a lot..<div>fingers crossed</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    I am sorry but I can't really comment on how are they compared to asian giants...at the moment they are making some mistakes because of new tactics...but i think in 1 month they will improve a lot..<div>fingers crossed</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>its better to make all mistakes in training...but if they get used to the tactic by tournament that would be the best thing to happen for the future of football</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited May 2012
    I couldn't go today. I have to work also :(<div><br></div><div>What I can get info, the following players are confirmed in list of 30 (I will keep on editing here to add more names) -</div><div>Ricardo Cardozo (Goalkeeper, TFA)</div><div>Gurpreet Singh Sandhu (Goalkeeper, East Bengal)</div><div>Soram Poirei (Goalkeeper, Lajong)</div><div>Ravi Kumar (Goalkeeper, Arrows)</div><div>Milan Singh (Midfielder, Arrows)</div><div>Lalzorama Fanai (Left winger back, Arrows)</div><div>Prathamesh Maulingker (Central Back, Arrows)</div><div>Tirthankar Sarkar (Midfielder, Arrows)</div><div>Manish Bhargav (Right Attacking Midfielder, Mohun Bagan)</div><div>Chingkhei Yumnam (Left full back, TFA)</div><div>Lalrindika Ralte (Left Attacking midfielder, Churchill Brothers)</div><div>David Lalbiakzara (Left Attacking midfielder, Pune FC)</div><div>Abhishek Das (Right winger back, East Bengal)</div><div>Shouvik Ghosh (Left full back/Centre Back, Arrows)</div><div>Manandeep Singh (Striker, Air India)</div><div>Jeje Lalpekhlua (Striker, Pune FC)</div><div>Simranjeet Singh (TFA, Central Midfield)</div><div>Romeo Fernandes (Dempo)</div><div>Deepak Prakash (HAL, free agent)</div><div>Vishal Ravindra (Side back, Arrows)</div><div>Usman Ashik (now in central defence, Chirag Kerala)</div><div>Rowlin Borges (CAM, Sporting club de Goa)</div><div>Rajinder Kumar (Striker, Arrows)</div><div>George Alwyn (CAM, arrows)</div><div>Pritam Kotal (Right full back, arrows)</div><div>Ramandeep Singh (Central defender, air india)</div><div>Narayan Das (TFA)</div><div>Pronay Halder (Central midfielder/CDM, arrows)</div><div>Bikramjit Singh sr. (CDM, Arrows)</div><div>Irfan Khan (Central defender, TFA)</div><div>Shyjo Mon (Chirag Kerala)</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Not Selected -</div><div>Niroshan Mani (SCG) </div><div>Jayanta Pal (East Bengal)<br>Akshay Mall Anam (Vasco, free agent)<br></div><div>Brian Mascerenhas (Dempo)</div><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div><div>Ankit Sharma</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Bringing the list for the latest I could get.</div>
    When will the final list come out ?? I guess the camp is finished with today.