I-League Websites

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> preetam said:
    > i can create website 4 them ,but u know how to take permission from them?????????for their logos and info.????

u can create a fan website without any permission. if u have official proposal then u need to contact their management.
  • To be honest though why do we need to create fan websites. No undermining what Rudra has done, his work is fantastic but lets not go on and make fan pages for Air India and ONGC. And with United Sikkim I am sure a site is coming soon.

• > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > To be honest though why do we need to create fan websites. No undermining what Rudra has done, his work is fantastic but lets not go on and make fan pages for Air India and ONGC. And with United Sikkim I am sure a site is coming soon.

i like d lst line.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > To be honest though why do we need to create fan websites. No undermining what Rudra has done, his work is fantastic but lets not go on and make fan pages for Air India and ONGC. And with United Sikkim I am sure a site is coming soon.

I am saying in absence of a official website that is the only choice a person has, if they feel thats worth it.
    And about fan pages whats the problem? Most popular clubs have it. A official page is restricted by many ways because it is official, whereas a fan page can do many more creative stuff.... its like saying indian football fan page is of no use coz AIFF a official website 
  • preetampreetam 870 Points

One question:
    What do u all want fan page or official website???

I promise that if i'll create one i guarentee it u'll like it and i've something in my mind that will make it more attractive just tell me how to contact their management?????

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> preetam said:
    > One question:
    What do u all want fan page or official website???

I promise that if i'll create one i guarentee it u'll like it and i've something in my mind that will make it more attractive just tell me how to contact their management?????

Official is needed first. You need to contact club related people, I dont really know how to do that, maybe email first

@rudra:

u know their email Id???????????

I mean question to all people who is in football forum ..does anyone know how to cntct mgmt??????????????????

• > rudra said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > To be honest though why do we need to create fan websites. No undermining what Rudra has done, his work is fantastic but lets not go on and make fan pages for Air India and ONGC. And with United Sikkim I am sure a site is coming soon.
    >
    >

I am saying in absence of a official website that is the only choice a person has, if they feel thats worth it.
    And about fan pages whats the problem? Most popular clubs have it. A official page is restricted by many ways because it is official, whereas a fan page can do many more creative stuff.... its like saying indian football fan page is of no use coz AIFF a official website 

I am not saying that making a fan page is bad. That is why I support Mohun Bagan's, East Bengal's, Dempo's and Pailan Arrows's but I dont see the use of making one for Air India and ONGC.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > rudra said:
    > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > To be honest though why do we need to create fan websites. No undermining what Rudra has done, his work is fantastic but lets not go on and make fan pages for Air India and ONGC. And with United Sikkim I am sure a site is coming soon.
    > >
    > >

>
    >

I am not saying that making a fan page is bad. That is why I support Mohun Bagan's, East Bengal's, Dempo's and Pailan Arrows's but I dont see the use of making one for Air India and ONGC.

If they have fans then they can make it! No point making a fan page if you are not its fan!