UEFA Champions League - 2011/12

Comments

• final will be bayern munich vs bercalona

<br><div><br></div><div>Funny thing is...</div><div><br></div><div>FC Basel beat Bayern 1-0 in the first leg and then Bayern beat them 7-0 in the 2nd Leg...</div><div><br></div><div>If Chelsea beat Barcelona 1-0 then what about the 2nd Leg... ;)</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    final will be bayern munich vs bercalona

<br><div><br></div><div>Funny thing is...</div><div><br></div><div>FC Basel beat Bayern 1-0 in the first leg and then Bayern beat them 7-0 in the 2nd Leg...</div><div><br></div><div>If Chelsea beat Barcelona 1-0 then what about the 2nd Leg... ;)</div>

Barca 0-1 Chelsea in Camp Nou......
  • archak wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>That was not what I was thinking... hehehehehe</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    archak wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>I think u missed a 1 before 0....</div><div>actually you were intended to type barcelona 10-1 chelsea ....</div><div>correct</div> :P
  • I meant Barcelona 7-0 Chelsea thanks to there fuck buddy referee giving Barca 7 penalties and Chelsea 3 red cards
  • when is the two matches?
  • when is the two matches?

<br><div><br></div><div>This week</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    No guys this to be chelseas lucky year
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    archak wrote:
    No guys this to be chelseas lucky year

<br><div>You really call this lucky year when you guys are not even getting to top 5 ??</div>
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    Chelsea will go in with several advantages. they retained 8 players for their clash with Arsenal while Barca were not so fortunate. After losing to RM i hope they are not less spirited. 1 away goal from Chelsea and they will be in driving seat. From the 1st leg it looked liked blues were not at all bothered having Barca all the possession. <br>I am with Chelsea on this one and I hope to see both Drogba and Torres starting.<br>