Best Indian Football Website (Other than IFN)

Comments

• kolkatafootball.com has some wonderfully dedicated people working behind it. But they are pretty unprofessional. Plus the site is html based so its look and feel is not that attractive. However, they are probably the best site when it comes to actual on-field reporting. I was very impressed with their coverage of G-Group football academy recently.

@rudra thanks :D
    Agreed. They have information on everything, even things that AIFF fail to report.
  • kolkatafootball.com has some wonderfully dedicated people working behind it. But they are pretty unprofessional. Plus the site is html based so its look and feel is not that attractive. However, they are probably the best site when it comes to actual on-field reporting. I was very impressed with their coverage of G-Group football academy recently.

@rudra thanks :D
    for quick updates,its the best

• goal.com india for their content,presentation,style etc
  • goal.com india for their content,presentation,style etc
    You also forgot Biasness towards the negatives. AIFF just did a referee course, did goal.com take notice, no.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    the main problem with most of media like goal.com and sportskeeda are that they like covering what people think like poor infrastructure, lack of professionalism from aiff, etc but dont make the effort to change the view of the audience....glad that with the arrival of some really full football dedicated sites like hardtackle.com have helped it make easier for some real fans who understand the game in india much better way
  • the main problem with most of media like goal.com and sportskeeda are that they like covering what people think like poor infrastructure, lack of professionalism from aiff, etc but dont make the effort to change the view of the audience....glad that with the arrival of some really full football dedicated sites like hardtackle.com have helped it make easier for some real fans who understand the game in india much better way
    True but I dont think that with goal.com, I just think that they are negative about Indian Football overall. Again AIFF just did a referee course (which should have gotten more media attention, I probably should have posted it here) and all goal.com do is post about how India is now 4 back in FIFA to 158.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    edited March 2012
    what i was thinking...from the day we all felt that hardtackle is one of the best indian football websites they stopped their best part of daily updates....
    should we say something opposite for you guys to do what you guys do best??@Somnath_Sengupta :-? :-? :-?
  • what i was thinking...from the day we all felt that hardtackle is one of the best indian football websites they stopped their best part of daily updates....
    should we say something opposite for you guys to do what you guys do best??@Somnath_Sengupta :-? :-? :-?
    Even without the daily updates they are still the best. I am sure they will get back to it. You also have to remember that there really is no news at this moment. That is why I hate this break.
  • Most of us have other full time jobs so it gets very difficult at times :-(...hopefully daily updates will be back but not anytime soon.
  • By the way saw in FB status that a new site feverpitch.in was going to be launched today. They are supposed to be covering Indian football and stuff like Nagaland PL. One of the guys associated with the site (I think) told me the site would be launched today at 12 pm. Any updates on that? There is a FB group by the name fever pitch too.