Fabrice Muamba

2»

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Okay then, how about we just cancel this thread. The man had a heart attack at the age of 23 while playing against Tottenham (very nice man to who was going to get married soon and already has a son) and all we can say is move this to the EPL Section.

Good job guys.
    dont start ur personal attacks on stuff like this... ur post might have great sentimental value but here its a forum, and i just gave a practical suggestion where this sud be... now if I open a thread about Yuvraj Singh's cancer here and anyone says it to move some where and i start writing all senti stuff there, will that be appropriate....

Wow! That Yuvraj Singh example was just the right one! +10

• rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Okay then, how about we just cancel this thread. The man had a heart attack at the age of 23 while playing against Tottenham (very nice man to who was going to get married soon and already has a son) and all we can say is move this to the EPL Section.

Good job guys.
    dont start ur personal attacks on stuff like this... ur post might have great sentimental value but here its a forum, and i just gave a practical suggestion where this sud be... now if I open a thread about Yuvraj Singh's cancer here and anyone says it to move some where and i start writing all senti stuff there, will that be appropriate....

You make a good point there. Sorry for all the trouble I caused from my typing. When I feel string about something I get nasty :D

Again sorry @Rudra
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    no issues...its cool
  • rudra wrote:
    no issues...its cool

haha thanks mate. :)