Djair Garcia

archakarchak 2082 Points
Mr Garcia is an Brazilian Physical Football Trainer working with Prayag United Sports Club from Calcutta - India.

Comments

• archak wrote:
    Mr Garcia is an Brazilian Physical Football Trainer working with Prayag United Sports Club from Calcutta - India.

Should be hired for the India national team. From looking at his videos you can see he has quality.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "> Prayag might promote him as </span><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">the head of the youth development from this year...</span>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Whats wrong with these clubs? This happens only in Kolkata. How can they promote physios to such positions? For God's sake! Even Mohun Bagan had promoted their physio Robson to their head coach once!
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    somesh wrote:
    Whats wrong with these clubs? This happens only in Kolkata. How can they promote physios to such positions? For God's sake! Even Mohun Bagan had promoted their physio Robson to their head coach once!

<br><br>i think since Garcia has been doing a top job for the club, they are giving him a bigger post so that he is not lured by other clubs<br>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Thats a ridiculous way of stoping someone to join other clubs. Grow up Prayag!!! increase his wages but dont give additional responsibility that he is not so capable of handling(assuming he does not have previous exposure of coaching). </font>
    rudra wrote:
    somesh wrote:

<br><br>i think since Garcia has been doing a top job for the club, they are giving him a bigger post so that he is not lured by other clubs<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Yep! That can be the only reason.</div>
    reddevil87 wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Thats a ridiculous way of stoping someone to join other clubs. Grow up Prayag!!! increase his wages but dont give additional responsibility that he is not so capable of handling(assuming he does not have previous exposure of coaching). </font>

<br><div>Both agree and disagree. True its ridiculous. But Djair Miranda Garcia is an asset I wont ever part with at any cost</div>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Yeah I agree with the point of him being an asset, but why have him over burden responsibility which he is not good at, better increase his wages and draw up contract with more benefits(which he can't refuse) not some top post. I dont mind him having high wages compare even to coaches or others on administrative jobs, because of his capability.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I wont call this a poor professionalism but immature will be more suitable for this move by the club officials....</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">i just cant stop laughing at reading such news actually </font></div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Mr Garcia is a great asset to Prayag United i agree to that but he could have been head fitness coach since that would have been better.................