U-20 I-league 2012

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    debjit1925 wrote: »
    Sorry Shankar, it's hard to know sitting outside India. But I've been following the Pune FC facebook page.

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">It is fine man....whenever the telecast issue comes i get bit frustrated about the state of game in our country..and so only were those comments </font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div>
  • shankar wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    debjit1925 wrote: »
    Sorry Shankar, it's hard to know sitting outside India. But I've been following the Pune FC facebook page.

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">It is fine man....whenever the telecast issue comes i get bit frustrated about the state of game in our country..and so only were those comments </font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Hey it could be worse. Here in the US we only get a monthly TV show for our youth and the 1 College game a week in the fall.</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">IT IS DONE!!!!</font><br><br><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_I-League_U20</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I have completely revamped the 2012 I-League U20 page. It includes every single game and a match-report to go with it. And as a special feature it includes goalscorers from the Group Stage, goalscorers from the Final Round and goalscorers Overall. </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">This took me 5 days to do because of homework and stuff but I did it and I hope you guys like it. Cheers. :)</font></div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">IT IS DONE!!!!</font><br><br><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_I-League_U20</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I have completely revamped the 2012 I-League U20 page. It includes every single game and a match-report to go with it. And as a special feature it includes goalscorers from the Group Stage, goalscorers from the Final Round and goalscorers Overall. </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">This took me 5 days to do because of homework and stuff but I did it and I hope you guys like it. Cheers. :)</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>WOW that looks excellent man..<span style="font-size: 10pt; ">=D></span></div>
  • congratulatins pune fc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3394 Points
    i'm very happy to know that my fav futbol club in india has won this tounamnt....academy training is superb as they stated
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Surprising enough, Pune didnt loose a single match at all yet in the competition.</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">scored 29 goals and only conceded 5 goals!!! A impressive results!! One thing is for sure pune's future squad would have core from this youth team and they would be pretty difficult to beat!!!</font></div>