Brandon Fernandes

Comments

• ankitankit 152 Points

Lets leave Avyay And Varin Mehta...

FYI Avyay is currently in US playing for a small college team...so no more hope i guess..he will do his  degree and get on in life...and the more thing about Avyay was he was good in marketing on Youtube and facebook because of his freestyle football...nobody knows his filed play and positioning..I MAY BE WRONG...but he seems like an average player hyped up.

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

Avvay and Varin were overhyped kids. If you have money, or someone can sponsor you, even you can go be part of one of those teams in Belgium. This guy Varin has zero idea about Indian football. Doesnt even know abt Nehru Cup, Shabbir Ali or even Sunil Chhetri, has heard about Bhaichung Bhutia!!!

Also this is Brandon's thread. I think the two others do not even deserve a thread!
  • RonnyRonny 10469 Points

So has Brandon not landed yet??
    His flight got delayed or the article not complete yet???

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

He is supposed to land in UK on Tuesday. He takes the flight today. He will be reaching at 0620 GMT Tue morning

• spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points

Even the Keeda guys have copied the stuff from here :P

> sparta said:
    > Even the Keeda guys have copied the stuff from here :P

thats why they are keeda's

• Even Brandon's first club, Salgaocar FC, is taking notice (Probably said London by accident; why reveal the city)....

Now I think we can consider this a big deal. Usually when we hear about kids going to England or Scotland or closer they never generate press time but wow... Fernandes!!!

But my question is Brandon going to EPL club for trial-does that mean he is one of the best youngsters in ASD??
    I believe he is one of the better one's but maybe not the best..so why did other kids not get a chance in top clubs especially after the Europe tour??

• Ronny
    But my question is Brandon going to EPL club for trial-does that mean he is one of the best youngsters in ASD??
    I believe he is one of the better one's but maybe not the best..so why did other kids not get a chance in top clubs especially after the Europe tour??

few of ASD graduates play in belgium 1st div. club.

> kshitij USFC said:
    > > Ronny
    > > But my question is Brandon going to EPL club for trial-does that mean he is one of the best youngsters in ASD??

>
    > few of ASD graduates play in belgium 1st div. club.

That guy Ayanda Patosi is believed to be next South African superstar...so is Brandon even better than him???