I-league 2012-13 General Discussion thread

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

I forgot to add lol to the post.

• will the other non live matches like that of usfc Shillong be shown deferred live? any idea what the timings are?

• I hope its not like last year when only the matches in Kolkata and Goa get televised along with the random Bangalore and Pune game. Sikkim and Shillong are TV good.

• Arsenalkid700
    Okay, new feature on wikipedia for the 2012-13 I-League page which has note been done before...

Goalkeeper stats. It is ranked based on GAA (Goals Against Average) and the goalkeeper must have played a specific amount of time (based on what round we are in) to make the list (so to avoid the average 90th minute sub keeper who does not concede get on the list)...

i don't gt it.
    can't it b simple like Goals conceded per match n C.S as well.

• ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    IMG-Reliance ropes in Bengal Media Pvt. Ltd.

IMG-Reliance, the commercial partner of All India Football Federation (AIFF), today roped in Bengal Media Pvt. Ltd. As the regional broadcaster for I-League matches.

As part of the agreement, Bengal Media Pvt. Ltd. Will telecast 75 matches this season through 'Channel 10'.

IMG-Reliance had, on Wednesday, announced a three-year deal with Ten Sports to broadcast I-League and Federation Cup competitions.

The matches will be broadcast live across various platforms, such as Television, IPTV, DTH, HITS, Internet TV and Mobile.

http://www.business-standard.com/generalnews/news/img-reliance-ropes-in-bengal-media-pvt-ltd/65260/

• > kshitij USFC said:
    > > Arsenalkid700
    > > Okay, new feature on wikipedia for the 2012-13 I-League page which has note been done before...

Goalkeeper stats. It is ranked based on GAA (Goals Against Average) and the goalkeeper must have played a specific amount of time (based on what round we are in) to make the list (so to avoid the average 90th minute sub keeper who does not concede get on the list)...

>
    > i don't gt it.
    > can't it b simple like Goals conceded per match n C.S as well.

Goals conceded per match is what Goals Against Average means. Clean Sheets are also mentioned but thats not how they are ranked,
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Roping a bengali chanel whouldn't have been hard for img. News time will show many if not more cpl matches live.

• Arsenalkid700
    > kshitij USFC said:

> > Arsenalkid700
    > > Okay, new feature on wikipedia for the 2012-13 I-League page which has note been done before...

>
    > i don't gt it.

Goals conceded per match is what Goals Against Average means. Clean Sheets are also mentioned but thats not how they are ranked,

hmm i see.

• kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited October 2012

kshitij USFC said:

Arsenalkid700
    > kshitij USFC said:

> > Arsenalkid700

>
    > i don't gt it.

hmm i see.

btw is there ny golden glove type award for GK's?

• Awards are based on what the AIFF or FPAI give out.