Suggestions/Complaints for Indian Football Forum

Comments

• The old prblm is still there
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    I suggest those facing the problem to clear the cache/history of their browser and report
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30180 Points
    Problem persists even after clearing cache
    munna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29701 Points
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29701 Points
    Good update like it. but please solve that problem.
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10066 Points
    edited October 2016
    Any new setup takes time to get in. That’s OK with me. Here are my other thoughts on the new layout: • If the forum is forum.indianfootballnetwork.com, then why the masthead is indianfooty.com? • The layout is visually scattered • Difficult to identify which page you are in • Points accumulated are not highlighted • Badges? • New post notifications in a thread are difficult to notice • Where are the like/ dislike/ LOL buttons? • What is the purpose of the blue band around the pages, other than referring to the NT colours? Good things: • Thread-initiator’s DP is being shown in each thread Suggestions: • Make it more visually compact • At the top, have some sticky threads, such as, rules and regulations, introduction, suggestions/ complains to the forum, and maybe a NT thread/ or a current tournament thread • In the left hand panel, total number of members, a list of most active members (maybe top 5), and a list of suspended members (temporarily as well as permanently) may be displayed On using it on a daily basis, more points will come up.
    thebeautifulgameAdminNagendrareddevil87munna219777archak
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10066 Points
    That's another complain: when I copy my say from MS Word and paste it here, the thing becomes jumbled. And where are the emoticons when you need them badly?
    7negiAdminmunna219777
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30180 Points
    Good point about the emoticons....didn't notice it earlier...also I liked the previous version's way of displaying the members' comments (like/dislike/LOL/insightful) below a particular post....we can definitely see it in this version but the earlier version was easier on the eye....I can find the like/dislike/LOL buttons
    Deb_BanNagendramunna219777
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    can we have blue as background?? this white background with so much stace between black font make it realy hard to read....

also the unread post issue is still prevalent for me 
    thebeautifulgameCarbon_14
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    The change takes time to sing in guys. But to highlight I quite like the page setup but the color combination of white back ground is disturbing!!. Also the page does not expand with expanding of the browser to full page. On shrinking/reducing the size of the browser, the left pane (catalog page with categories info) occupies more space the forum comment section which is bad. The details of the commentator/user is too much cluttered. Difficult to make out the photo of the user or the badges or the points scored by the user. There is almost no difference between two post. A contrasting light darker color combination will help to differentiate two comments. Categories pane with number of threads is needless. The displaying number in black is too disturbing to read the name of the category (which flows after the number).
    Deb_Banmunna219777