Founding a new club [Bangalore]

Hi, can any among you provide information on how does one go about creating and registering the club in the local league?<div> I understand that the club begins at the lowest division, before it earns the right to play in the highest division locally and beyond. Are any of you owners of a football club as well?</div><div><br></div><div>Thank you</div>

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    yes some admin guys come here..
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    otherway is go buy some private small club in lowest divison
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    @Germanique I think @mizo will be able to help you here. Wait till he comes and replies or PM him
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    What kind of club u wanna create... I hope its a serious thread? U need to register with bangalore football association...maybe u can put specific ques here
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    I being a mumbaikar i could explain the way it works in mumbai...<div>it does have 5 div of league structure...</div><div>Elite div</div><div>senior div</div><div>1st div </div><div>2nd div</div><div>3rd div</div><div><br></div><div>Now here for those young football lovers who wanna try some leagues they go for a entry to 3rd div with their club name associating with a firm and they could play in 3rd div</div><div><br></div><div>And in another case like it was with DENA BANK in probably in last 1-2 seasons,..they were assuring of better facilities for players , officials and youth system and other stuffs with some good money into the club as well</div><div>so they were given a direct entry to senior division which in actually 2nd tier of mumbai football league</div><div><br></div><div>I guess if you guys are serious with investment and if bangalore have any such special clause you could be given a better position to play in </div><div><br></div><div>Hope it helps for you guys </div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    shankar wrote:
    I being a mumbaikar i could explain the way it works in mumbai...<div>it does have 5 div of league structure...</div><div>Elite div</div><div>senior div</div><div>1st div </div><div>2nd div</div><div>3rd div</div><div><br></div><div>Now here for those young football lovers who wanna try some leagues they go for a entry to 3rd div with their club name associating with a firm and they could play in 3rd div</div><div><br></div><div>And in another case like it was with DENA BANK in probably in last 1-2 seasons,..they were assuring of better facilities for players , officials and youth system and other stuffs with some good money into the club as well</div><div>so they were given a direct entry to senior division which in actually 2nd tier of mumbai football league</div><div><br></div><div>I guess if you guys are serious with investment and if bangalore have any such special clause you could be given a better position to play in </div><div><br></div><div>Hope it helps for you guys </div>

<br><div>good details dude</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    usaindia wrote:
    shankar wrote:

<br><div>good details dude</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I am always good in sharing the details that i know <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">:-j</span></div>
  • if you are serious then found a club with a place name based club. no department or corporate name please...it hurts the feelings of the fans
  • mizomizo 248 Points
    Before starting your team, firstly, setup proper management system for your new club with clear and proper future visions, second, register your club to District FA of your State, Third, do scouting and recruit players from local talents, If you're not satisfied with local talents, either go to NE states or have an agent there, you can find so  many good players from States like Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura with low prices.