Youth Football in India (News Thread)

Comments

• > silicon3 said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > For the love of god... why don't the AIFF invite the CFA, SESA, TATA FA etc to join the I-League U20. We would be so much better if more importance was given to not only the I-League U20 league but the Academies like CFA and SESA who produce amazing players. Imagine CFA vs. Pune FC Academy.
    >
    >

good idea but i dont think we have any AIFF office bearers as part of IFN..otherwise thre are enough suggestion here to keep them busy

Exactly but I do feel that there is that person who is on IFN from AIFF but does not have the power to do anything. I mean come on. We barely have enough money, the future is youth development, we just finished the AIFF-FIFA Academies. Now lets make some cuts so we can start a 4 month long youth league at U20 level. Its not that hard.
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points

CFA player Nishu trained with Serie A club so not surprising hes a dfender and scored 6 goals.

• RonnyRonny 10456 Points

Great news about Uttam..getting into an MLS Academy team wud be awesome for him..Going abroad is helping our kids..talent is definitely there :)

• > Ronny said:
    > Great news about Uttam..getting into an MLS Academy team wud be awesome for him..Going abroad is helping our kids..talent is definitely there :)

That is not an MLS Academy. More of an Academy that happens to be in the same city as an MLS one. 
  • archakarchak 2082 Points

@ashindia in which club did nishu train in Italy??

• RonnyRonny 10456 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Ronny said:
    > > Great news about Uttam..getting into an MLS Academy team wud be awesome for him..Going abroad is helping our kids..talent is definitely there :)

>
    >

That is not an MLS Academy. More of an Academy that happens to be in the same city as an MLS one.

Anyways it good..its like Brandon's move to ASD when he was of this age..From Uttam can get spotted and make it to MLS..but height :(

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points

archak said:
    @ashindia in which club did nishu train in Italy??

Inter Milan

• archakarchak 2082 Points

> ashindia said:
    > > archak said:
    > > @ashindia in which club did nishu train in Italy??

>
    >
    > Inter Milan
    >

so this is the player who went to Inter Milan

• > Ronny said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Ronny said:
    > > > Great news about Uttam..getting into an MLS Academy team wud be awesome for him..Going abroad is helping our kids..talent is definitely there :)

> >
    > >

Anyways it good..its like Brandon's move to ASD when he was of this age..From Uttam can get spotted and make it to MLS..but height :(

>
    >

Uttam can make it easy... most MLS players are short.