Barcelona vs Inter Milan in Kolkata

24

Comments

  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5570 Points
    They do not aim to improve Indian football with this. I think its just a commercial thing, a win-win game for all
  • somesh wrote:
    They do not aim to improve Indian football with this. I think its just a commercial thing, a win-win game for all

    <br><div><br></div><div>Yes, as was the Argentina - Venezuela game which did nothing for us. -_-</div>
  • rudrarudra 2954 Points
    Why should everything improve Indian Football? Doesn't the regular Indian guys deserve to watch these players in their own stadiums?
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    rudra wrote:
    Why should everything improve Indian Football? Doesn't the regular Indian guys deserve to watch these players in their own stadiums?

    </font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Your missing the point. These teams dont care about the fans. When the off-field management of Inter and Barca come to Kolkata they wont see fans, they will see money. Fans will look like money to them. They could care less for India and developing the football, its all about money. Sad part is that these clubs know this and are taking advantage while AIFF are not.</font></div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5570 Points
    We should shut down IPL. Its not doing anything for Indian football...lol
  • somesh wrote:
    We should shut down IPL. Its not doing anything for Indian football...lol

    <br><div><br></div><div>Okay, what is it doing for Indian football. It is doing something for Indian Football. The game will get a big crowd and the investors will see that but like Pepsi, those investors will say "fuck you" to the AIFF and do there own thing.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2954 Points
    why should these teams even consider Indian fans like fans!!! Of course they will treat fans like money. and all our posts about merchandise and all, we also treat fans like money....<div><br></div><div><br></div>
  • dip_anjdip_anj 3 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    somesh wrote:
    They do not aim to improve Indian football with this. I think its just a commercial thing, a win-win game for all

    <br><div><br></div><div>Yes, as was the Argentina - Venezuela game which did nothing for us. -_-</div>

    I am not totally agree with that,At least we got a better infrastructure in YBK than before.The hype media created during that match helped CMG to think something like PLS.Unfortunately AIFF and IFA are 2 worthless organization which could not able to cash in.The match also helped to change the outlook of some elite class people who used to attend cricket matches @Eden find football matches interesting and sometimes attending local matches too.<br>
  • As if the YBK really improved. I saw a match there few weeks ago via stream and the place looked shit. I thought there was bushes growing in the right side stands!!!
  • dip_anjdip_anj 3 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    As if the YBK really improved. I saw a match there few weeks ago via stream and the place looked shit. I thought there was bushes growing in the right side stands!!!

    It needs a lot of improvements no doubt but what it was earlier it is far better than that.Any regular in YBK would agree to that and most of that are done during Argentina match.<br>
Sign In or Register to comment.