EURO 2012

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Waiting to see two diff league top scorers huntelaar and van persie play together...<div>should be a treat to see them play together with robben feeding them</div>
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    With the new coach and EPL just finishing, there's not enough time for the coach. he hasnt even named the team yet and the competition is just one month away. <br>Completely relying the player experience. England is bound to fail unless the players themselves pull it together.<br>However they did perform well against Netherlands friendly.<br>
  • ashindia wrote:
    Shittest team for me is England,I hope they are humiliated.  X(

<br><div><br></div><div>Disagree. Why you hate England I dont know but I think they can make the Quarters but that is it. Roy Hodgson is a good coach.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    ashindia wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>Disagree. Why you hate England I dont know but I think they can make the Quarters but that is it. Roy Hodgson is a good coach.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>England has always been a shit in terms of tactical football...ironically the game was spread by them!</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    ashindia wrote:

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Disagree. Why you hate England I dont know but I think they can make the Quarters but that is it. Roy Hodgson is a good coach.</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">England has always been a shit in terms of tactical football...ironically the game was spread by them!</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Too much ego problems within the squad for england as well as excessive media pressure on the team
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    archak wrote:
    Too much ego problems within the squad for england as well as excessive media pressure on the team

<br><div><br></div><div>Media pressure or is it hype </div> :-?
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3411 Points
    backing 3 lions........
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    ashindia wrote:
    archak wrote:

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Media pressure or is it hype </div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> :-?

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Its more hype. People say media but if true then it would affect there club performance too. Players like John Terry have the biggest egos in the game and if he is chosen to lead young players then prepare for a lot of rape cases.</font></div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    JT26 Captain Leader Legend..........