Football at London Olympics 2012

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Two Asian teams in Semi-finals well done and I feel Japan might win 2 golds in the Football.<br>
  • ashindia wrote: »
    Two Asian teams in Semi-finals well done and I feel Japan might win 2 golds in the Football.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Na bro United States (Women) and Brazil (Men).</div><div><br></div><div>But seriously amazing news for the AFC and Asian football. We really need to build on this and AFC really should encourage more teams in to professionalism. So far I like the idea of criteria for AFC Champions League and AFC Cup. I also like a AFC Presidents Cup for lower countries like Nepal, Pakistan and I love the AFC Asian Cup and other cups but I feel AFC can do more to promote the game in Asia and make it better. </div>
  • RonnyRonny 10460 Points
    such a relief...FLOP BRITAIN is FLOP BRITAIN :)<br>
  • Ronny wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>They are not flops mate. This is what we expected anyway.</div>
    United States flopped in Women's World Cup it will happen again.Japan will win it.<br><br>Asia is getting stronger,will take over Europe in Football in coming 20-30 years mark my words.<br>
  • kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited August 2012
    Ronny wrote: »
    sure they are. :D
  • ashindia wrote: »
    United States flopped in Women's World Cup it will happen again.Japan will win it.<br><br>Asia is getting stronger,will take over Europe in Football in coming 20-30 years mark my words.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>That will never happen. Asia cant just survive with Japan, South Korea, and Australia. Teams like China, Iran etc are still behind. Plus what about the majority of Asia. Maybe we will get close to South America but that is it.</div>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    ashindia wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>That will never happen. Asia cant just survive with Japan, South Korea, and Australia. Teams like China, Iran etc are still behind. Plus what about the majority of Asia. Maybe we will get close to South America but that is it.</div>

<br><br>Dude India will be champions soon...!!<br>
  • silicon3 wrote: »

<span style="font-size: 10pt; "> </span><div><br>Dude India will be champions soon...!!<br>

<br></div><div><br></div><div>I... I honestly dont know what to say. I am confused about the future of Indian football. We have this shit IPL thing than weird visions of youth projects even though we are far from gaining success there in the near future. It is kinda hazy. </div>

<br><br>Asia will have lot of money in next few years,its going to be a nightmare for American and the Europeans.<br><br><br>