which football club shares will you buy if some one offered

usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
edited October 2012 in Indian Football Clubs
saw a fb post tought it might be good idea this was on unitedsikkin fc wall<div><br><div><br><div><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(237, 239, 244); ">can you let us own a part of the club by say selling minimal amount shares to us because we are fans? 3000 likes * 300 rs comes to 900000 or 9 lacs if we buy just a single share, say each buys 10 shares, then we can raise approx 5-7 crores for the team... which will be enough to make 4-5 th finish this season in the i league... all of this is wishful thinking... but i really wish to own a part of USFC! because if anyone can take indian football to the next level, it is baichung bhutia! and if usfc remains stable in the league ; in 4-5 yrs USFC might just make it to the semis of the AFC cup.</span> <br><div><br><div><a href="https://www.facebook.com/unitedsikkimfc">https://www.facebook.com/unitedsikkimfc</a>;
</div></div></div></div></div>

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    for the time it will be a club in my present city(mumbai) so mostly would be mumbai fc....if any club else then it will either pune fc or any club from TN.
  • MuraliMurali 0 Points
    I will go for Pune FC first and then USF; while MMB will be the last club on my list.
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    I would like to buy Mohun Bagan or East Bengal shares but unfortunately they are not run upto their potential so I would go ahead with Dempo and PFC
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    i will say pfc,as they have chance to make money
  • United Sikkim should wait to sell it shares. This is not like Arsenal ($15,000 per share), Man U (Not known but bigger than Arsenal's) or MLS where a share for Red Bulls is unknown but around Arsenal price.<div><br></div><div>United Sikkim, like Facebook, should wait to go public on shares. They should first focus on keeping there records to themselves and only sell shares to companies. Same with PFC. PFC will probably be the first club to sell to fans but with the low price the shares would be at it just makes no sense to sell them to fans yet. The clubs are a business now.</div>
  • sanvedjadhavsanvedjadhav 1096 Points
    my choice will be dempo sc<br>
    my choice will be dempo sc<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>common yaar i thought you will say one marathi club.....what is the use of being member of already established club like dempo, put money on pune of mumbai who are working with good modern football mentality though not best work</div>
  • sanvedjadhavsanvedjadhav 1096 Points
    @shankar - it nothing to do with my roots.... i live in mumbai but i enjoy the DEMPO STYLE of play...they have made india proud at afc competitions with decent results.... if maharashtra clubs start doing well internationally i will start supporting them too.... btw i like pune fc as a PROFESSIONAL INSTITUTE and the amount of professionalism they have brought in the game in india....and i also enjoy the COUNTER-ATTACKING football by AIR INDIA which is very quick and a delight to watch...air india's only problem is continuity of same players....each season there are a new set of players<br>
    @shankar - it nothing to do with my roots.... i live in mumbai but i enjoy the DEMPO STYLE of play...they have made india proud at afc competitions with decent results.... if maharashtra clubs start doing well internationally i will start supporting them too.... btw i like pune fc as a PROFESSIONAL INSTITUTE and the amount of professionalism they have brought in the game in india....and i also enjoy the COUNTER-ATTACKING football by AIR INDIA which is very quick and a delight to watch...air india's only problem is continuity of same players....each season there are a new set of players<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>but there is something named proud representatives and pfc and mfc are pround representatives of their city unlike dempo who till now been a company club not a fan based club</div>
  • Well if Dempo are willing to make a change now then we should accept them now.<div><br></div><div>Salgaocar and Chuchill Brothers... your move.</div>