I-League Round 22

Comments

• reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    where is the match telecasted? <div><br></div><div>Who scored?</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    reddevil87 wrote:
    where is the match telecasted? <div><br></div><div>Who scored?</div>

<br><div>Ajay Singh scored on 41st min </div><div>now the score stands </div><div>HAL 0-1 arrows</div>
    Hamza makes it 1-1 in 50th min goal
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Another win for Arrows!!! So two wins in row!! <div><br></div><div>Can they surpass CUK and avoid relegation zone and finish above relegated teams? </div><div><br></div><div>CUK - 17 points ( 2 games against Salgaocar and Mumbai FC)</div><div>Arrows - 16 points (1 game against Churcil Brothers) </div><div><br></div><div>PS: I know they cant be relegated.</div>
    Excellent finish to pretty ordinary season of arrows campaign..<div>once again they are showing the dream to see better team next year...but i just wish they dont disappoint us next time</div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    shankar wrote:
    Excellent finish to pretty ordinary season of arrows campaign..<div>once again they are showing the dream to see better team next year...but i just wish they dont disappoint us next time</div>
    IF players keep on moving out it takes time to adjust<br>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    shankar wrote:

<br><div>I would not extrapolate it that far. HAL had no motivation to win the match. But a win is a win</div>
    But they did beat CUK as well who were fighting for survival and that match was more crucial for them than ever...<div>and beating CUK in that state was also convincing result...</div><div><br></div><div>and even if we see last few matches they got some points or at least made opponent earn those 3 points which is what i think is positive about their performance in the end of season</div><div><br></div><div><br></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Sorry guys for a late update. As we all know we have managed our 2nd win. 1st half was completely dominated by Arrows. We could have scored more. Ajay Singh was brilliant, but scored only once. 2nd half, HAL started great, but after the initial burst we came back, and Alwyn scored one of the best I Laegue goals. Got a pass in right edge of the box and slammed in into the goal. Alwyn was also the man of the match. I will give more details and pics tomorrow.</span>