UEFA Champions League - 2011/12

Comments

• archakarchak 2082 Points
    Where are you @shankar u said you would come after the final????
    @arsenalfan you forgot about essio akkuto
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    hahahaha chill Archak  ;) <div><br></div><div>What a performance by Drogba he wanted it real bad and he gave his 200% and so did Cech by saving penalties in crucial times. </div> \:D/ <div><br></div><div>Long awaited trophy finally in hands.</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    archak wrote: »
    #believe cfc win the cl..... take that @cfchaters
     <div> 
    <br><div>i am not cfc hater but a bayern supporter since last 2 years...</div><div><br></div><div>actually i hate only indian clubs who poach the players otherwise no other clubs :P</div></div>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Being neutral to the finals, I didnt rooted for any teams, but my instinct was with chelsea (coz no final hosting country has won the champions league). </font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">What a game from the old guards!! Cezh and Drogba (minus foul in the box with ribery) was absolutely at the top. Hats off to Di Matteo to turn the team in short span and win the league. </font></div>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    One team On the offensive , the other ultra defensive and only waiting to counter.. defensive team wins the CL.. Will it be fun to see all  teams adapt this type of defensive gameplay?..<br><br>is this the philosophy that football wants to bring forward?<br>
    @silicon3 playing defensively is also an art just like playing passing football.....
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    archak wrote: »
    @silicon3 playing defensively is also an art just like playing passing football.....

<br><br><br>That is why the 1990 world cup was remembered as the worst ever, it was a dull world cup..there was no charm , every team was playing defensively..Personally i hate to see this kind of football, no excitement..<br><br>maybe  for few its exciting to see a team play this way and win trophies.but this is a top club in the world spending millions and they have 10 ppl defending their goal?. <br><br>A 6th placed Preimer league team are d champion club of Europe???. i dun think so.. football will be a much much duller game if teams start following this crowd the goal area philosophy..<br><br><br><br>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    absolutely man....may be bayern did lost the match but the attacking display of them was such a beauty to watch while we see the champion team which won by just making the time run out some how and win it finally<div><br></div><div>actually being final i expected them to play attacking but they disappointed me badly....on way difference last time when man united despite knowing who the better team is they still played attacking game which is what everyone want to watch </div><div>but i wonder why is chelsea having such a fan base with this poor style of football...the question that arises in my mind is that are they really follower of football or glory hunters???(no offense to chelsea fans just my thought)</div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">What is the use of playing Attacking football and not winning it ?? Italy won so many World Cup's by playing Defensive game while Dutch play attractive football still cant win a single one. !!!</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Football is a beautiful game yes but some times you'll have to use your brain to win a game,its about making proper use of resources you have in hand.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Now chelsea are not technically sound like Bayern,so they chose to be defensive and counter attack them(I mean why the fuck would you attack a technically stronger team in a such a big final ??) They did their job and they won it deservingly. </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">End of the day only Winners name goes into the book who the fuck cares about attack,shots on goal, possession etc etc nobody will even remember than in next 5 years.</font></div>