Indian Super League 2021-22: Let's Football

Comments

• SnepSnep 277 Points
    I will continue to say East Bengal and ATK MB for reasons I have already mentioned umpteen times in this forum...MB as a club no more exists, it has "merged" with ATK to become a new club, ATK Mohun Bagan. East Bengal club exists, Shree Cement is only the investor. So SC East Bengal is saying the same thing as East Bengal, just as Kingfisher East Bengal and Mcdowell Mohun Bagan were basically the same as EB and MB.

In fact, it would be more appropriate to call ATK Mohun Bagan as ATK because the club has retained more the less the core of the erstwhile ATK--the coach and most of the players!
    Legacy and all that is fine if the club is run by professionals in professional way. Bunch of short sighted egoistic armatures running the club without any long term planning is recipe for disaster when relegation is introduced. ATK  MB or Mcdowell  MB still has MB in it and is run more professionally and seen more success in recent past as least then its rival. So "SC East Bengal" or  "Kingfisher East Bengal" or "whoever else is their sponsor in future East Bengal" Fans needs to put pressure on the amateur club administrators ruining their club like a gully team more to course correct than arguing like a child with the rival fans on legacy etc. Get your home sorted first before mocking.
    giridharanCarbon_14goalkeeparDeb_Banashindiadev_pfcdeepak dedhaindian_goonerspartaSoccerloverand 2 others.
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3585 Points
    Players like Prashant should just quit. 5 years one goal and no attacking ability or creativity. Should just retire for the love of football.
    goalkeeparashindiadeepak dedhaatuljgspartaAbhishek
  • I will continue to say East Bengal and ATK MB for reasons I have already mentioned umpteen times in this forum...MB as a club no more exists, it has "merged" with ATK to become a new club, ATK Mohun Bagan. East Bengal club exists, Shree Cement is only the investor. So SC East Bengal is saying the same thing as East Bengal, just as Kingfisher East Bengal and Mcdowell Mohun Bagan were basically the same as EB and MB.

In fact, it would be more appropriate to call ATK Mohun Bagan as ATK because the club has retained more the less the core of the erstwhile ATK--the coach and most of the players!
    what you have mentioned sums up perfectly. but the fans of atk and mb are bickering each other. what a shame.

even i was against atk concept from kolkata but over the years they have done investemets and made a winning team but i would still like them to remove ATK from the name since the major fan base is from erstwhile MB. and this ATK doesn't mean anything specific to a product which they can advertise like JSW. 
  • Players like Prashant should just quit. 5 years one goal and no attacking ability or creativity. Should just retire for the love of football.
    state level player at the best. the only thing positive is pace. reminds me of Aaron Lennon at Tottenham during 2010s.
    Abhishek
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    State level players of Kerala to be specific
    Abhishek
  • RonnyRonny 10440 Points
    Sivasakthi made his ISL debut yesterday. Quite an incredible feat since he was in the B team earlier this year
    Rohit Danu is now getting more than 30 mins each game and with his first goal he may replace Aniket Jadhav soon.
    Rahim Ali is starting games for Chennai which is good for him
    Anwar Ali expected to be in playing 11 from January
    Carbon_14munna219777spartaindian_goonerAbhishekkartik91
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    All 3 goalscorers were Indians today. Quite unusual
    Ronnymunna219777indian_goonerAbhishek
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points

Odisha vs East Bengal match stream for viewers outside India

• munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Odisha 3-1 East Bengal in 55 minute