RANTY MARTINS

namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
edited February 2011 in Indian Football Players
Ranti Martins has been one of the best foreigners in Indian league in recent times. He has won everything for dempo and now he has got a trial call from BundesLiga Club!!

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Source: Indian Express
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    Hope Dempo charge some fees instead of letting him go for free.
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://www.nairaland.com/952639/ranti-martins-soleye-promising-striker</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Hear what Nigerians think of the best player in the league the last 2 years. You will laugh, I guarantee it.</font></div>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    <FONT face="Arial, Verdana" size=2>http://www.nairaland.com/952639/ranti-martins-soleye-promising-striker</FONT>;
    <DIV><FONT face="Arial, Verdana" size=2><BR></FONT></DIV>
    <DIV><FONT face="Arial, Verdana" size=2>Hear what Nigerians think of the best player in the league the last 2 years. You will laugh, I guarantee it.</FONT></DIV>
    <P>
    </P>
    <P>intresting reading..." U r a goat!!"  i liked that one... </P>
  • silicon3 wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://www.nairaland.com/952639/ranti-martins-soleye-promising-striker</font>;
    <div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div>
    <div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Hear what Nigerians think of the best player in the league the last 2 years. You will laugh, I guarantee it.</font></div>
    <p>
    </p>
    <p>intresting reading..." U r a goat!!"  i liked that one... </p>

<br><div><br></div><div>I loved that one to. :)</div><div><br></div><div>I tend to agree though, Ranti needs a bigger challenge than I-League. Not to the extent that those guys are saying (Europe and all) but maybe Japan or South Korea. He can do it.</div>
    edited July 2012
    <P>i wonder how good is the nigerian league really is... i guess ranti will find it hard to get that kind of money , adulation & awards in other leagues.. come to think of it our standards are not very high even compred to easter asian leagues.. so he will shine in india</P>
    <P>at present he is d king of his kingdom (i-league) which king will abdicate so easily?...if he does not take up bigger challanges its up to him..finally  i think its  d money that matters..he will have enough money to let him live a very comfortable life</P>
    <P> </P>
  • silicon3 wrote: »
    <p>i wonder how good is the nigerian league really is... i guess ranti will find it hard to get that kind of money , adulation & awards in other leagues.. come to think of it our standards are not very high even compred to easter asian leagues.. so he will shine in india</p>
    <p>at present he is d king of his kingdom (i-league) which king will abdicate so easily?...if he does not take up bigger challanges its up to him..finally  i think its  d money that matters..he will have enough money to let him live a very comfortable life</p>
    <p> </p>

<br><div><br></div><div>Still money cant kill ambition that much. If that is the case than fuc* him.</div>
  • sanvedjadhavsanvedjadhav 1096 Points
    i also read those comments and i am REALLY PISSED OFF .....i wish their team could come for nehru cup and somehow miraculously we beat them... that will SHUT THEIR FUKIN TRAPS forever <br>
    haritrams24
  • i also read those comments and i am REALLY PISSED OFF .....i wish their team could come for nehru cup and somehow miraculously we beat them... that will SHUT THEIR FUKIN TRAPS forever <br>

<br><div><br></div><div>I am with you. I mean I understand. Being a beast in I-League should not get you into the Nigerian team that easy but seriously, they treated our league and country as if we are San Marino and treated Europe as god. I bet if they heard a Nigerian player who plays for Real Madrid "C" they would beg him to be in the Nigeria team even though Real Madrid C is 4th or 6th tier. </div><div><br></div><div>I would actually like Nigeria to come here and select Ranti Martins and Odafa just for this tournament.</div>
    i also read those comments and i am REALLY PISSED OFF .....i wish their team could come for nehru cup and somehow miraculously we beat them... that will SHUT THEIR FUKIN TRAPS forever <br>

<br><div><br></div><div>I am with you. I mean I understand. Being a beast in I-League should not get you into the Nigerian team that easy but seriously, they treated our league and country as if we are San Marino and treated Europe as god. I bet if they heard a Nigerian player who plays for Real Madrid "C" they would beg him to be in the Nigeria team even though Real Madrid C is 4th or 6th tier. <br><br>True RM "C" team and they will boast about the player.... but not so proud when a nigerian play in India or even vietnam thailand..<br><br>are nigerians playing in Japan Korea or Australia..it will be intresting to see if they get a NT call up<br></div><div><br></div><div>I would actually like Nigeria to come here and select Ranti Martins and Odafa just for this tournament.</div>

<br>