Arsenal : The 2012-13 Season

Comments

• Martins would get killed in a real match.
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    Did u see mancity vs arsenal match in Beijing ..i thought we were unlucky not to score..the mancity golie did some .good saves.
  • silicon3 wrote: »
    Did u see mancity vs arsenal match in Beijing ..i thought we were unlucky not to score..the mancity golie did some .good saves.

<br><div><br></div><div>I missed the whole match sadly. Started at 8 in the morning here and I woke up at 12. Saw highlights. Jenkinson was at fault for both goals really but he will learn. </div><div><br></div><div>Overall good game. I would not care for the result. We did well from what I saw. Chambo did well, whether he can start is another. Aneke is one for the future.</div><div><br></div><div>BTW we might sign Cardoza or Sahin (loan) or both!</div>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    Wenger acknowledges the Defense is still bad... sahin and cardoza well nothing is official till its in arsenal.com<br>
  • silicon3 wrote: »
    Wenger acknowledges the Defense is still bad... sahin and cardoza well nothing is official till its in arsenal.com<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>How is defense bad. RB yes is a problem still but we have 3 world-class center backs + 2 good left backs. </div><div><br></div><div>Cardoza will just complete the 3 man midfield of Song, Arteta, and Cardoza. Sahin is a maybe still. Keep in mind that we are under squad restrictions as well.</div>
  • jees_josejees_jose 210 Points
    How come they drew 2-2 with Kitchee? Is that Hong kong team that good?<br>
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited July 2012
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    jees_jose wrote: »
    How come they drew 2-2 with Kitchee? Is that Hong kong team that good?</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">How come Manchester City lost to Al-Hilal? How come Chelsea lost to MLS All-Stars? How come Manchester United lost to Orlando Pirates a few years ago and still won the Premier League? How come Barcelona lost 1 pre-season match against some MLS team (I forgot which) a few years ago and then went onto to win 6 trophies in 1 season?</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">ITS PRE-SEASON! Do you really think that the Arsenal defense is so bad that we let rejects from the Spain 3rd Division (that was were they played before) score on us or that our attack is so bad that we only scored 2 against a Pakistani journeyman defender. Look at the team we sent out. It was practically our B team with Walcott, Gervinho, OX, Chesney, and Santos in it. Vermaelan did not even play. Lurent and Per were in London. Sagna is in Nigeria with Podolski. Oliver is in London. Also then factor in jet lag (From London to Malaysia and Malaysia to China all in 1 week) then what do you expect.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><br></div>
  • jees_josejees_jose 210 Points
    <span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small;">aid:How come they drew 2-2 with Kitchee? Is that Hong kong team that good?</span><br><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small;"><br><br></span><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">How
    come Manchester City lost to Al-Hilal? How come Chelsea lost to MLS
    All-Stars? How come Manchester United lost to Orlando Pirates a few
    years ago and still won the Premier League? How come Barcelona lost 1
    pre-season match against some MLS team (I forgot which) a few years ago
    and then went onto to win 6 trophies in 1 season?</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small;">ITS
    PRE-SEASON! Do you really think that the Arsenal defense is so bad that
    we let rejects from the Spain 3rd Division (that was were they played
    before) score on us or that our attack is so bad that we only scored 2
    against a Pakistani journeyman defender. Look at the team we sent out.
    It was practically our B team with Walcott, Gervinho, OX, Chesney, and
    Santos in it. Vermaelan did not even play. Lurent and Per were in
    London. Sagna is in Nigeria with Podolski. Oliver is in London. Also
    then factor in jet lag (From London to Malaysia and Malaysia to China
    all in 1 week) then what do you expect.</span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small;"><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small;">Also
    Kitchee is already half-way through there season while Arsenal is in
    pre-season. They had more time together than Arsenal who are just trying
    to get fit.<br><br>That explains a lot. No offense.But I thinki these teams also have improved considerably. <br><br><br></span></div>
  • <P>Chiellini is shit and Vermaelen is world class. </P>
    <P> </P>
    <P> </P>
    <P>Now I have seen everything :D</P>
  • Hahahaha, Welcome back.