SAFF Women’s Football Tournament, 2012

1235»

Comments

• But seriously....

Congratulations are in order for these women. Despite the lack of popularity and lack of proper preparation before the tournament they came out and played as if they had the best preparation out of all the teams. The effort shown is amazing and hopefully this victory can push the All India Football Federation to put a little more into the Women's game and maybe start a league or maybe provide better practice. I am not asking for a fully-professional thing like the men have but I am asking for a little respect and more gratitude to be shown to these women and there coach who took this team and won the SAFF Championship giving India the title of "Best team in South Asia". If these little things are done then who knows what can happen. Maybe we will see the Indian team break the boarder and qualify for the AFC Asian Cup again. Things can happen now.
  • RonnyRonny 10441 Points

Atleast AIFF presidents cud have made the trip to Colombo like the Nepalis..that wud have made the girls feel much better..Anyways from now on even we all should give more attention to our women's team..they deserve it

• > Ronny said:
    > Atleast AIFF presidents cud have made the trip to Colombo like the Nepalis..that wud have made the girls feel much better..Anyways from now on even we all should give more attention to our women's team..they deserve it

The AIFF Presidents were probably busy with Fed Cup and I-League etc. but ya I hope we give attention to them. They really deserve it.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Now suerly the can say what men can do we can better.